Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I've yet to wear my royals. I'm gonna let all these dudes get comfortable rockin their grapes. *Mandarin Voice* they'll never see me coming

same here. haven't rocked my royals yet and don't intend to anytime soon. I don't rock new releases till maybe a year later. then they come out the vault. I have enough shoes I'm still bringing out 3+ years ago

same here. haven't rocked my royals yet and don't intend to anytime soon. I don't rock new releases till maybe a year later. then they come out the vault. I have enough shoes I'm still bringing out 3+ years ago

God forbid anything happens in a year preventing you from getting a chance.

Producing 5x's the amount of royals still probably wouldnt quech everyones thirst.

We know that aint happening for these, unfortunately

you guys really feel like all of these restocking will be a distraction to Black toes?? Knowing what we know about the Royals fiasco, you could see the top booty from each South American country walk by and people would still know and go after the Black toes. There's no distraction when it comes to these, ESPECIALLY what we know about the last 1 release. I'm convinced at least 50% of shoes purchased now get sold again (ok, I could be overstating, but i think some get the point). People will be ready.
who said they reatocking bred 11 again

I *think* FINL stores will be getting the black toes. They are on my local stores release calendar. This may have already been mentioned. I have been MIA from this thread for a few days. I apologize if it was already mentioned.

In comparison Royals never showed up on FINL in store release calendar. This could mean nothing and/or could change, but I thought I'd pass it along regardless

Would be nice if the production numbers were similar to the Chicago 1's but I'm pretty sure they will be scarce like the Royals.

why do i still have the estimate that the knicks were released in as many pairs as the royals,just scattered differently across the globe percentage wise?i think that and the fact that many more wanted the royals made the difference.other than that clovers - knicks - royals had almost equal numbers produced...did anyone came up with proof on the opposite and i missed out?please enlighten me...just curious.

Seems like NDC may be starting to backtrack already as per their twitter. Can't say I didn't warn ya.

Love this video
smile.gif

I prefer this one

Does anyone know if In store's will be doing first come first serve or a raffle type release?

Back
Top Bottom