Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Around $300 is too much imo to secure it. I feel like CL resellers who lucked out on RD will have pairs available for $250-300

I remember seeing Royals for $220 from locals on RD. That was just before storm of the small EU sites

Damn the WC 3s will be restocking at FTL/EB/FTA and the thunder 4s restocking at FNL may divert some people from copping these

og preorder price was $260
realized the hype & boosted the price over $300+ & that didnt include shipping(for that price bump overnight shipping wouldve needed to be included)

made a bs excuse "they only got 15" to make up for it

not for nothing

I think someone made that we only got 15 pairs line. I haven't seen anyone get the cancellation email who preordered.

I'm still waiting for mine here in Cali.

I am in Mexico. JK I'm in NYC. Trust me I'm surprised to.

Damn, you're in ny too? I figured I would get mine first being in Los Angeles. Gives me hope they might be arriving today. Did your tracking ever update since you first received it? Mine still says the same thing as it did when I first received tracking info.

Damn, you're in ny too? I figured I would get mine first being in Los Angeles. Gives me hope they might be arriving today. Did your tracking ever update since you first received it? Mine still says the same thing as it did when I first received tracking info.

The tracking updated daily for me

not for me

ive said many times the UNC's are leaps & bounds BETTER than the uber hyped royals

dont care if its logo heel or not if i like them im copping

great example is the celtics 1's they are crap but i still see some people grabbing them strickly because they are 1's/have nike air / & released this yr
unc's are nice but they aren't color blocked nearly as nice as the royals imo

ive copped multiple 1's with jordan signs on the back doesnt make them less than one without...the beast are just in it becasue 1's are hot this yr...

theres truely heads who love 1's & heads who grabs whats hot & if its the 1's so be it......im def not the latter

i have more 1's than anything in my collection

I grabbed royals and I just grabbed the rttg vegas for $99. There are a bunch of 1's i like with and without NA.

NA or not, only thing I care about is the colors and the quality. Would I prefer blank heels and NA? Of course, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to cop a pair of 1's because they have a jumpman.

Buy what you like and don't base it off other peoples opinions.

if the UNCs were highs and a blank heel i would have wanted them just as much as any other 1 release this year (dont care about nike air)

If I wear size 9 usually, what size should I get in Jordan 1? I wear 9.5 11 Bred and 9 in barkley posite.

i personally dont like the jumpman in the back,and the lower cut of the shoe.other than that no problem,besides i got the chicagos and love them,would also love a release without the jumpman in the back,it give a more vintage look when worn.

Back
Top Bottom