Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

What's good my guy .. I think I copped your China LeBron 9s last year .. as far as DeadstockNJ they're legit

Yo that was you ? Man , I can't beleive you remembered me :smokin . The Chinas were a sz 11 right ?

Decided to place a pre order on DeadstockNJ but I will still do what I have to in order to get a pair for a retail (plus the preorder isn't a sure thing)

I prefer this one

Love this video
smile.gif

G.O.A.T.

Last edited:
Psssst. We all knew the rumors would turn out to be true but.... Blk/red 1's are officially a go. Winter 2013 release (Oct-Dec). There's a little shuffling of dates going on right now, and just like Black Toes and Shadows, official RD won't be announced until close to the actual date. But the sneaker blogs "confirmation from their sources" should start to hit twitter and their sites this week. We've gotten that form of confirmation for all of the OG CW's fairly early, with the retro + CW's filling the gaps.

The 5's got their 23rd anniversary year straight jacked by the 1's lol.

Last edited:
Psssst. We all knew the rumors would turn out to be true but.... Blk/red 1's are officially a go. Winter 2013 release (Oct-Dec). There's a little shuffling of dates going on right now, and just like Black Toes and Shadows, official RD won't be announced until close to the actual date. But the sneaker blogs "confirmation from their sources" should start to hit twitter and their sites this week. We've gotten that form of confirmation for all of the OG CW's fairly early, with the retro + CW's filling the gaps.

Thanks for the info bro . Still crazy too me that 1'a are all the hype now. Even with the N/A treatment i'm still shocked. For years maybe 25% of the community ever checked for ones now everybody loves them.

I hope I can get my hands on a pair but something tells me
that the black/ reds will be limited just like the black/royals were.

I should be straight with these, I's sit here. I've still seen Knicks in stores, Gucci's were here for a while, and Celtics are collecting dust.

Hopefully they release around that same time as that laney pack because I don't see beast choosing 1's over 11's

Thanks for the info bro . Still crazy too me that 1'a are all the hype now. Even with the N/A treatment i'm still shocked. For years maybe 25% of the community ever checked for ones now everybody loves them.
goes to show you how most of the shoe community hates that dam jumpman on the heel doesnt it? Just sayin cuz i would cop lots more colors if the jumpman wasnt on the heel, even if no nike air just get rid of the stup jumpman on the heel and im a player oh and make them highs and im in.

Hopefully they release around that same time as that laney pack because I don't see beast choosing 1's over 11's
That's a really good point.  A possible Black Friday release could be a good thing too; may be a little hectic, but at least that would mean mass production and a pretty good chance for most of us on NT.  I know the Oreo 5 was first discussed as the Black Friday shoe, even though it just didn't fit the requirements of a Black Friday release, but we usually have the Black Friday release confirmed by this time of the year too.  So this news may coincide with that confirmation too.  Sorry for posting the info here, this was the busiest AJ1 thread and they shut down our blk/red 1 thread right after it started.

What's good my guy .. I think I copped your China LeBron 9s last year .. as far as DeadstockNJ they're legit

Yo that was you ? Man , I can't beleive you remembered me :smokin . The Chinas were a sz 11 right ?

Decided to place a pre order on DeadstockNJ but I will still do what I have to in order to get a pair for a retail (plus the preorder isn't a sure thing)

Yeah that was me fam :nthat: ... glad you placed your pre-order from DeadstockNJ, I use to deal with the guy all the time when he did local meetups. $215 for a pre-order isn't bad at all. Keep me posted, let me know how it works out.

goes to show you how most of the shoe community hates that dam jumpman on the heel doesnt it? Just sayin cuz i would cop lots more colors if the jumpman wasnt on the heel, even if no nike air just get rid of the stup jumpman on the heel and im a player oh and make them highs and im in.

ive copped multiple 1's with jordan signs on the back doesnt make them less than one without...the beast are just in it becasue 1's are hot this yr...

theres truely heads who love 1's & heads who grabs whats hot & if its the 1's so be it......im def not the latter

i have more 1's than anything in my collection

ive copped multiple 1's with jordan signs on the back doesnt make them less than one without...the beast are just in it becasue 1's are hot this yr...

theres truely heads who love 1's & heads who grabs whats hot & if its the 1's so be it......im def not the latter

i have more 1's than anything in my collection
that is true but even people who buy what they like and not what others like dont like the jumpman on the heel, or hell even make them highs with the jumpman because honestly it goes like this for me and i bet lots of other 1 fans:

nike air/blank heel/highs > blank heel/highs > jumpman on heel/highs > jumpman on heel/mids

this is how i feel and ill pass on a heel jumpman 1 most days and im sure most people (according to other posts) feel the same. Its upsetting when nice colorways come out of the 1 and the mess it up with mids and the jumpman but i personally will not cop if they are that way.

Yep, especially with jeans. Doesn't matter at all to me. If I like the colorway that's all that matters.

I'm glad the black/red 1's have been somewhat confirmed. All I just need is these and the shadows to go with my royals and I'll have the set. I might even go back and look for the Nike dunk J-pack counterparts to throw in beat up. 1's are shoes you can wear with anything. Just an absolutely beautiful shoe

Yep, especially with jeans. Doesn't matter at all to me. If I like the colorway that's all that matters.

Exactly!

I've always had a love for royal and bred 1s exclusively for 1s but the unc caught my eye with my jersey and the black/gold would have been copped as well for my other jersey. I have a feeling that if the black/red aka "banned" 1s (you know it's coming with the beasts these days) release same time as the 11s they will get way more hype
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom