Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

ive copped multiple 1's with jordan signs on the back doesnt make them less than one without...the beast are just in it becasue 1's are hot this yr...

theres truely heads who love 1's & heads who grabs whats hot & if its the 1's so be it......im def not the latter

i have more 1's than anything in my collection
that is true but even people who buy what they like and not what others like dont like the jumpman on the heel, or hell even make them highs with the jumpman because honestly it goes like this for me and i bet lots of other 1 fans:

nike air/blank heel/highs > blank heel/highs > jumpman on heel/highs > jumpman on heel/mids

this is how i feel and ill pass on a heel jumpman 1 most days and im sure most people (according to other posts) feel the same. Its upsetting when nice colorways come out of the 1 and the mess it up with mids and the jumpman but i personally will not cop if they are that way.

not for me

ive said many times the UNC's are leaps & bounds BETTER than the uber hyped royals

dont care if its logo heel or not if i like them im copping

great example is the celtics 1's they are crap but i still see some people grabbing them strickly because they are 1's/have nike air / & released this yr

not for me

ive said many times the UNC's are leaps & bounds BETTER than the uber hyped royals

dont care if its logo heel or not if i like them im copping

great example is the celtics 1's they are crap but i still see some people grabbing them strickly because they are 1's/have nike air / & released this yr
The celtic is actually pretty darn good quality. That's the only reason why i kept them.

going to be driving/moving across the states to cali when these drop, hopefully the homies can hold me down and these have a more widespread release..

Sneakers got to my job and I immediately took then to the bathroom here at work for some alone time. I will take better pics once I'm home tonight around 8pm. The leather on these is very different from the Chicago's. Needless to say they're amazing in person. I got you guys on the pics later.

Sneakers got to my job and I immediately took then to the bathroom here at work for some alone time. I will take better pics once I'm home tonight around 8pm. The leather on these is very different from the Chicago's. Needless to say they're amazing in person. I got you guys on the pics later.
Thanks fam!  Enjoy your time with em lol.

It's good to see that the OS shipments are starting to arrive.  They look great in that pic.  I can't wait for mine to come in.  My tracking says preparing shipment but processed through the sort facility on the 2d.  I'm a bit confused by that.  But it looks like it's almost time to start stalking the mailman.  

Back in the early 2000s, the retro 1s sat for a long time and would be on sale for $70 or 80. Folks started buying them because they can get a pair of Jordans for less than a bill.

I've never copped 2 pairs of shoes from NDC via TLO before. Im curious to know how likely is it that one can get this and another model that's also TLO successfully? Without a bot I might add :lol:

talking to my overseas connect to secure a pair for a little under 300 shipped. Worth it to me only because he sorts though all the shoes at his shop for the cleanest pair.

will also try on release day, but that's a total crap shoot w my luck

Back
Top Bottom