Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

this is why i hope bred 1s dont release all you guys who are *** hurt over the fact you didnt get royals are going to go hard to get these and shadows. Main because most of you are new and belive resale will be 300+  Smh glad i got 5 pairs of royals though so if i dont get these i can bargin with one of you bums have fun camping out a week for jordans im out.

Lol this guy

Are people actually sticking to whatever blog posted 5/18? The footlocker release calendar is as close as you'll get to an official source. If you want to ignore that over what a 13 year old blogger wrote, please go right ahead. And in other news, if you believe 5/18 is still accurate, I have a wonderful bridge in Brooklyn and a love tower in Paris I would love to sell you.

View media item 378418

yea but every one here wishes they had these # haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

[ATTACHMENT=2916]2013-04-22202019-1_zps31a47ef7.jpg (21k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

dont be juvenile. i have a pair too that i got with ease but its no need to brag. someone could very well rob you at gunpoint and in an instant, you could be one of those people without

Why does that guy sound so salty when he got 5 pair of the royal? Smh I don't get it... Go enjoy your 5 pairs kid

Are people actually sticking to whatever blog posted 5/18? The footlocker release calendar is as close as you'll get to an official source. If you want to ignore that over what a 13 year old blogger wrote, please go right ahead. And in other news, if you believe 5/18 is still accurate, I have a wonderful bridge in Brooklyn and a love tower in Paris I would love to sell you.
i dosent matter why u mad thou

LOL are you flexin your shoes?
Call me back when you live in a million dollar house and drive a Lexus
laugh.gif
Call me back when you live in a million dollar house and drive a Lexus
laugh.gif
in a million dollar house and drive a Lexus
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Geez what the hell happened the last two pages... Flexin' royals to yeezy's in the black toes thread? C'mon son but flexin' doesn't improve your ethernet status.

This is gonna get wild. Hopefully some of my connects pull through. If not, I'm definitely going to be offering some of my RSVP/NDC services in exchange for a pair. :lol:

i dosent matter why u mad thou

I'm not mad. I just cannot understand the thought process of someone who sees the two pieces of information circulating and says to themselves "hmmmmm, I don't know which one to believe?" One is a random blog, the other is one of the largest Jordan retailers in the world. Seriously? You still believe the blog after multiple people post that Footlocker's website says 5/25?

this is why i hope bred 1s dont release all you guys who are *** hurt over the fact you didnt get royals are going to go hard to get these and shadows. Main because most of you are new and belive resale will be 300+  Smh glad i got 5 pairs of royals though so if i dont get these i can bargin with one of you bums have fun camping out a week for jordans im out.
why do you even feel the need to stay anything? your whole post was really irrelevant. stay out

Thread has officially derailed...
900x900px-LL-3b2250dd_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

hopefully if it get locked, the next thread doesn't turn into another E-Peen contest....

Can we please just control ourselves this time...we don't need to have 3 more threads after this one gets locked

Back
Top Bottom