Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

These are going to be widely available. No blck/gold 1 bs here. These will be just like the clovers except people actually want these.

You can say that if you want to, bro but the truth is that these will be gone by the end of morning. Nothing like the clovers at ALL. I can STILL get a pair of clovers right now in my size(I'm a 13/14 depending on the shoe) which is rare. These? These to people are the next best thing to the banneds.
All he said was that # wise these would be like the clovers. Clearly the problem with the Royals was the distribution to U.S. accounts. Why so much of the worldwide inventory went to the UK, German and Australia (and not even to the usual suspects as far as Euro boutiques go) is still a bit baffling. These will be in line with Knicks and Clover numbers, but as TSK pointed out, the demand is way higher for these than a retro+ colorway.

I managed to get a retail pair of Royals, as well as retail Knicks, and a second pair of Royals for $250. I feel confident that if I put in the same effort I should walk away with at least one pair of these. Surely the hype on these isn't going to reach Royal levels off the bat, while they should be easier to find across the U.S.

I'm still heated and don't understand why the Chicago's didn't have Nike Air branding. Smh!

Paid $90 over retail for Royals, really hoping I don't have to for these.

If I had to go through what I had to go through for the royals.... I went a half size up and they look funny on me. No one wants to size swap so to eBay they go.... So sad. it's hard seeing your grails go. ):

im winding down my jb summer...smh these and the v's....might grab the red iv's but im really good until the laneys and if the white royal and bred 1 really do launch this yr 

nah they not...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warn Others about: 
KickSole.com

Total Reported Consumer Losses:

$3,290.68

Average Reported Loss Per Consumer:

$274.22

Number of Complaints:

http://www.complaintslist.com/websites/shoes/kicksole-com/

Bravo to you sir . I'm not too familiar with the website but I saw that joevenuto got his pair from there. After seeing the price I thought I'd share it on here incase some folks were within the $300 range. I myself was considering getting a pair too

Good looking out on the celtic info, Repped! Used winners circle points and got these for 126 shipped :pimp:

Just curious and I know that there is no royal thread but did anybody come across anymore royals from HoH or FNL recently?

^ someone asked the same question and got the same response for the royal release. We know how that turned out. Wouldn't put all my eggs in the NDC basket if I were you. NDC reps aren't always correct.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom