Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Not all stores pare! best option is Titan22, twitter RSVP so you're glued on your PC/phone all day before RD. Camp out on other shops like Nike park/Nike Stadium most of the time.
Thanks bro! I actually live here in the states but hopefully my family over there or someone can hook me up, ha. I heard Royals resale over there was pretty cheap compared to here in the states

A n nTSF employee told me that the temporary store will not be carrying New Jordans...I was told that when the temporary store first opened and so far it has held true
Be prepared for the grand-reopening 
grin.gif

sorry for the off topic,but i think the breds are releasing.

555088-023

BLACK/VARSITY RED-WHITE
FOOTWEAR
Spring 2014 catalogue
30/9/2013 - 18/12/2013 release date

and here is the link already up on finishline

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod733020

please tell me im not wrong,because there are no pictures on the swoosh account and i cant figure it out 100%.

p.s.CHECK THE COLOR CODE. :smokin :smokin :smokin

Wonder where all these FNL links came from? I wonder

Wonder where all these FNL links came from? I wonder

on the thread i created about the black red 1s i explain how i found it.don't know how others did ,but i got no info or inside man.I live in frigging Greece lol.

Last edited:
Onseaker showing FSR.... for 325 plus shipping.

Did a preorder with H&S when it was at 240 shipped. Didn't want to risk not getting these with all the hype releasing on the 25th.

Yeah I agree, if I miss out then I miss out oh well on to the next shoe.
It's retail or bust for me. I'd never pay 325 for any I's.
No doubt. Doing some lookin around i noticed most of the earlier presales have dropped. Ebay had a few over 300 now they hover at 250 and up and i bet drop even lower. Im saving them though so if i do strike out im pullin a quick trigger.

Air Jordan 1's going for $325 preorder? Y'all still think these gonna be widely available...

They are only at that price because they quickly sold out of every other pair they expected to get before these. It wouldn't make sense not to raise your price if you have a limited inventory and people are knocking down your door to throw money at ya. But that is why I don't think it reflects a shortage in available release day stock as much as it reflects the stupidity of the American consumer and their parents :lol:

They are only at that price because they quickly sold out of every other pair they expected to get before these. It wouldn't make sense not to raise your price if you have a limited inventory and people are knocking down your door to throw money at ya. But that is why I don't think it reflects a shortage in available release day stock as much as it reflects the stupidity of the American consumer and their parents :lol:
Man my parents would never be stupid enough to drop money on Js, much less resale prices! All the stupid rests on these shoulders...

Man my parents would never be stupid enough to drop money on Js, much less resale prices! All the stupid rests on these shoulders...

My mom still thinks I'm stupid for paying over $100 for "tennis shoes". She was asking about my royals though, she said they were really nice. Even moms jocking those :smokin

Back
Top Bottom