Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I need to figure out my gameplan on rd. Going for these and 88's, hoping not to stike out on both. Might try to secure the blacktoes in person.

Last edited:
NT chicago peeps, I feel for ya. Yall got shafted on the black/golds, now the blk toes as well? Sheesh. 
i didnt even know the supply was that much less than demand. Couldve gotten 2 from a store that sells early in the north side. I found out when it was too late since I pay no attention to that release.

Many stores in New York get more pairs than all of the midwest. Chicago gets shafted on every release.

I agree that $325 is nuts considering it's not out yet.  I at least TRY to pick it up at retail before paying reseller price. 

The only shoes I'm buying my kids are white Air Force 1's. by the time they discover a true fashion sense other than all white uptowns they'll be old enough to buy their own stuff. Can't be spoiling them future hypebeasts lmao

lol. I never had anything good as a kid. Wont spoil my kids except when it comes to clothes and shoes. Chanel for my daughters and everything. Their moms would be jealous.
probably the same reason for me too 
laugh.gif
+1

Last edited:

:rofl:

My Mom's never bought me anything good as a kid. If the shoes were not under $30, I wasnt getting it. I vivdly remember my Mom not letting me get the 1's when I was in 7th grade. They were $60 I believe. She looked at me and gave me the death stare (insert that Mark Wahlberg gif of him just staring at someone). That was her. I hated her for at least a month.

Now my son never goes without J's. He doesnt even care for them. Dudes wearing Space jams and doesnt even know what they are. I could get him shoes from payless and he wouldnt even notice (7 years old). I cop shoes now for him that he cant even wear for another 2-3 years!

As most of you would say, I blame my addiction on my parents.

lol whatever, just do your research a lot of stores are selling early either here (use) or overseas.

got mine for 210 and said **** it i'll cop 3 more for some friends. the store i got them from does do shipping but after the way someone reported me [lmao who does that] nahh

@ hdz Nobody reported you I'm right here in the thread watching you break the rules.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom