Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

honestly royal blue jordan 1s were not hard to get.granted HOH only recived 40 pairs the one on 34th already recived 4 restocks on them also mom and pop shops had tons of these. i think the reason royals were so hard to get was because of people like me who got like 5 pairs total im still sitting on 2 ds pairs and the others i gave to friends.
701ff46a_tumblr_m3eo9wj1jz1qbaywxo1_400.gif

the "knowledge" of some people making me question coming here for info....

Last edited:
Dude, I used to get dirty illiterate PMs from them, or rather someone who works for them. So that tells you right there who they hire or represents them.

Imagine if Eastbay had their reps sending people PMs who say anything negative about their company.
I'd be happy just to hear from someone on their end lol.  I gave them over a day to respond before posting this up here since other members have received legit pairs from them and I  figured it could be an honest mistake and I'm not gonna put them on blast for a mistake.  But I know if I had a business to run and a customer filed a paypal dispute against me I'd be responding for sure.  So the fact that it's been almost 2 days without a response from them tells me that they know what they did. I just hope they don't make it too difficult to get my money back.
nosneaker sounds about right ...
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
awful...hope you get your money back and keep the pair too fam.
Thanks yea I don't hate the celtics but I already have a pair and i certainly don't need 2 so I really don't even want a free pair
laugh.gif
  At this point I don't want to do business with them.  I just want my money back from them and for them to take these celtics back.

these and the bo jacksons 2 pair of each...then blk grapes and i can wait till the surprise fall releases 

To be honest about the royals. If you wanted them for retail you could get them. The only thing hard about that release was getting 2 pair :lol:

suprise fall releases as in more na 1s? or just any shoe?
probably more NA 1s. The Breds and Laney 1s with OG treatment have been officially confirmed (the link to the shoes are up on finishline if you know how to find it). I GUESSING there will be three more colorways on top that.

Last edited:
Black toes from osneaker came yesterday.
View media item 416885View media item 416890Anyone else's black toes look like celtics???
All jokes aside, anyone have any advice? I emailed them yesterday morning and filed a PayPal claim. Still haven't heard back from them. So I figured I'd let you guys know osneaker is selling celtics as black toes.
WOW. So you paid for black toes and they shipped you celtics??? That's why I never encouraged OS. :smh:

OSneaker has copped shoes from me on ebay before with shipping directed to one of their customers. I cancelled the order and didn't ship because I was concerned about not being protected as an ebay seller because I wasn't shipping to the billing address of the purchaser which was osneaker. I'm not trying to say this is how they get all their shoes but they are a less than reputable reseller in my opinion because they are selling shoes they've never seen.

suprise fall releases as in more na 1s? or just any shoe?
probably more NA 1s. The Breds and Laney 1s with OG treatment have been officially confirmed (the link to the shoes are up on finishline if you know how to find it). I GUESSING there will be three more colorways on top that.
to the guys telling me i was wrong and that they wouldn't be coming out this year, even when i got a confirmation from someone who runs a store..
View media item 417417

Last edited:
So I went to dtlr the only store getting these at stonecrest mall in atl and they said 1 shoe per sz.... So ndc it is

^^^^^^Hasn't it been known for a while that bred 1's were coming later this year.
No. I think a Niketown in australia said they would come out as well as BMVs for black friday and the Laney Vs sometime in the year. They were wrong about the BM Vs. It turned out to be the Oreo Vs so they were looking suspect.

Now its official though

OSneaker has copped shoes from me on ebay before with shipping directed to one of their customers. I cancelled the order and didn't ship because I was concerned about not being protected as an ebay seller because I wasn't shipping to the billing address of the purchaser which was osneaker. I'm not trying to say this is how they get all their shoes but they are a less than reputable reseller in my opinion because they are selling shoes they've never seen.
Thanks for that fam. That was really interesting to read about them. They aren't really an official store but some buyers and resellers. I guess they have some connects in Mexico but not much besides that. I also don't understand how they could be so poor with communication, especially in this day and age.

Last edited:
Thanks for that fam. That was really interesting to read about them. They aren't really an official store but some buyers and resellers. I guess they have some connects in Mexico but not much besides that. I also don't understand how they could be so poor with communication, especially in this day and age.

Do they get all their sneakers from Mexico?

Do they get all their sneakers from Mexico?

I think something got lost in the conversation, I'm from Illinois. I was saying that I think they fill their preorders by buying from other ebay sellers regardless of location.

^ i am sure that's the case, there is a spot in mx that had a couple pairs for $198 locally.

Last edited:
I think something got lost in the conversation, I'm from Illinois. I was saying that I think they fill their preorders by buying from other ebay sellers regardless of location.

Sorry, what I meant to say was, they buy from Mexico primarily. I've heard how they have bought from there more than once. There was one instance where they claimed their supplier from mexico sent them socks or something and there was a mistake in their shipment.

But anyways, to make up for the pairs they don't have, they will buy from ebayers and resell to those that bought from their website. And one reason why it takes a while for them to respond could possibly be because they are trying to find pairs on eBay to buy right now. At least that is my theory behind it.

Last edited:
anybody here from Houston area. I will be there on the weekend and would like to know spots to get black toes. any suggestions guys?

Last edited:
Anyone preorder with theclosetinc.com before? Has an actual location and website, be he's located in Canada.
That's my boy robert's place. He's legit. Text the number on the website for the fastest response. He was taking black toe preorders for cheap a little while back and he has the fastest international shipping. None of that 2-3 week bs from osneaker. 

Back
Top Bottom