Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I've only been to NTNY for an RSVP and the line went in waves earlier on. They were pretty organized tho and it moved pretty fast. I would say go whenever it's easiest for you. Won't make too much of a difference in the end.

Thanks DJ!

Is this some sort of psychological trick? No they won't be
Lol psychological trick?? not nearly that clever haha nah just my personal opinion, as you've highlighted.  The royals are an "it" shoe right now but I think most of the core collectors are more into shoes MJ wore on court such as these.  

I just copped off of sneakerpost. I normally don't do this but I always struck out on copping online. The only pair of shoes I was able to get was the Olympic pippens last summer on footaction, then i struck out on every other shoe i wanted. There were some instances where i had to get my bro to order for me, and he was fortunate on some orders. It's the bots man :smh: . Every other shoe i copped, I was fortunate to just walk into a store and find my size. I think this is the last Jordan shoe i'll cop, cuz i'm tired of paying over retail. I can't get local connects because every pair is most likely taken for in my area. The Bay Area is a hypebeast and reseller's haven.

I've only been to NTNY for an RSVP and the line went in waves of crowds earlier on. They were pretty organized tho and it moved pretty fast. I would say go whenever it's easiest for you. Won't make too much of a difference in the end.
the same and ive been to NYNT ... NikeRooseveltfd is faster and easier

Lol psychological trick?? not nearly that clever haha nah just my personal opinion, as you've highlighted.  The royals are an "it" shoe right now but I think most of the core collectors are more into shoes MJ wore on court such as these.  
Not too many core collectors out their especially nowadays they are vastly outnumbered.  

You may like these more but i think the general consensus is Royals > Black Toes.  

I'm on the fence myself, i feel like once i get the Black Toes in person and wear em a few times till they get that worn-in look like the ogs i'll like the Black Toes more but thats just me

Edit: From what I can tell most people even like the Chicagos more the the Black toes, lol go figure.  I guess the black toe colorway is weird to them which I can understand but its one of those shoes where blog posts dont do justice you gotta see em in person (or on Mike) to appreciate em

Last edited:

Even the 2001 royals were a highly sought after shoe after a while. The 2013 fiasco just poured salt in people's wounds. In the end, royals > black toes

How's the lines at Niketown's when you pick up RSVP's? Is it better to go towards the beginning or end of the time window they tell you to come?
When I won the RSVP for the DB9s at NTNY the line was decent, not too bad, like the other guy said it probably doesn't matter when you go. Although later may be somewhat better, because everyone will rush to get their pairs first

Even the 2001 royals were a highly sought after shoe after a while. The 2013 fiasco just poured salt in people's wounds. In the end, royals > black toes
of course because you couldnt obtain it anymore... thats why they were so sought after

Haha the only shot shot your gonna have to trade any 1 for royals are when breds come out. Get breds, u get a pair of royals. Just gonna have to accept royals are done and thier place is secure and it has nothing to do with hype.

When I won the RSVP for the DB9s at NTNY the line was decent, not too bad, like the other guy said it probably doesn't matter when you go. Although later may be somewhat better, because everyone will rush to get their pairs first

Cool I'll just go towards the middle/end

rsvp lines are not hectic at all for the 1's. They just dont have as many. Its crazy for grapes or bred XI's, but not 1's.

I'm a believer of going as early as possible to get it out of the way. Less room for error to occur. You just never know what will happen to your pair. I dont trust nobody.

if you're from chicago, then maybe 
wink.gif
in chicago...........wassup doe?
happy.gif

who has constant luck on eastbay? Cant get **** from there for some reason.Not cool.Any tips to help a oldie out.lol.. Might just go with ndc

Sneaker post bumped their price to $275 after I placed my order for $250. Correct me if I'm wrong, but they can't change the amount of my order since I placed the order before the price bump?

Sneaker post bumped their price to $275 after I placed my order for $250. Correct me if I'm wrong, but they can't change the amount of my order since I placed the order before the price bump?

Correct, you're good. You already paid and they still have a FSR so I believe this is for those who are going to be salty because they missed RSVP.
Can't knock them... Capitalism

lol at the price increase

they cant charge you more but they could cancel you order if they really want that extra $25 from somebody

lol at the price increase

they cant charge you more but they could cancel you order if they really want that extra $25 from somebody

that's what im worried about :frown: . They must've got a good influx of orders since people struck out on the rsvp, but they still got a FSR unless they didn't update their inventory because of the new price bump. Man, I'm already getting worried :x

Wow, I was even contemplating about SP at $250 which was already a stretch to me. Most likely will just try this Saturday now and if I miss, I miss.

And I'm sure you're good on the initial SP order unless they wanna stoop to OSneaker levels

Back
Top Bottom