Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Me to man I've only won one raffle there and it was for the Celtic ones hahaa which n one wanted around my way but me. You ever won a hyped up raffle? I enter every one just to see if I win.

Me to man I've only won one raffle there and it was for the Celtic ones hahaa which n one wanted around my way but me. You ever won a hyped up raffle? I enter every one just to see if I win.

You're in Columbus? I'm in Dayton. Went to Easton yesterday for the raffle. No one over here is getting them. I was at least banking on JJ or Deveroes. How about over there?

will these be higher in height than the bmp pack version

Yep. On the right had side towards the top of each page you can access the picture gallery. Open that up so you don't have to search through the thread, and sometime in the last 50 pictures there was a comparison. Then you can click the thumbnail and see the 3 or 4 pictures enlarged

You're in Columbus? I'm in Dayton. Went to Easton yesterday for the raffle. No one over here is getting them. I was at least banking on JJ or Deveroes. How about over there?
Damn yep Easton is the spot I never get hooked up. Deveroes ur way ain't getting them here in cbus they are. I think JJ is to I'm heading there after work to see whats up.

Your JJ or Deveroes isn't getting the indayton?

I'm getting ready to head out to both spots but as of Tuesday both said they weren't getting them. Iono if Deveroes needs me to lay $200 on the counter or what. Deveroes and JJ both got the Royals so I'm suspicious. I'm really hopin for a call from HOH.

people really wasnt feeling royals till they saw how limited they were....
And until they saw Kanye wear them.
mean.gif

Two lame reasons to want a shoe IMO.
Two very good reasons to want a shoe.
roll.gif

I'm getting ready to head out to both spots but as of Tuesday both said they weren't getting them. Iono if Deveroes needs me to lay $200 on the counter or what. Deveroes and JJ both got the Royals so I'm suspicious. I'm really hopin for a call from HOH.
yep I got my royals from deveroes the hype wasn't nothing for the royals here I should have went hard and got 2 other pair from deveroes and JJ but like you said they want that 200 there atleast JJ does ill go in there ton and see what's up then go into same store in the morn and have the manager say I got a 12 and 13 for 220 .

yeah but this is starting to look like the royal release (in tampa atleast) so im gunna miss out on this release unless my Europe connect comes through but im cool if he doesnt, i have KOs
Yeah it's not looking good, with only two spots and university being hypebeast/reseller central. I'll be trying my luck online on my phone (even though i always strike out online) and do the camping out thing. Figuring ill get there about 10 tonight and scope it out. Hopefully security isn't tripping anymore. Only thing I ever struck out on at University was the Cav 4's.

NYC heads, passed by Champs by Times Square 30mins ago, there was probably about 50 heads lined up, tickets are given out around 12pm

Since the Royal fiasco, seems most EURO sites are doing in-store then online to the rest of the world. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

i would consider it a small victory that they even pickedup the phone. They're notorious for misinformation and taking the phone off the hook for the week before a big release. Not to say this is a huge release, but with all the other shoes and rumored restocks I'm surprised you got through.
Wow its that bad huh! They should adapt a similar procedure to what one of my local nike factory store does....they give out the details of a big release  on a recorded message when you call before you can even talk to anyone. That way the employees don't get bothered with the same mindless question over and over again.

Anyways, good luck to everyone tomorrow, I guess I will try my luck on NDC.

Deveroes and JJ in Dayton are always messing with folks. They cater to their regulars, that's why they are often tight lipped with the info. It's sad but it is what it is.

yep I got my royals from deveroes the hype wasn't nothing for the royals here I should have went hard and got 2 other pair from deveroes and JJ but like you said they want that 200 there atleast JJ does ill go in there ton and see what's up then go into same store in the morn and have the manager say I got a 12 and 13 for 220 .

Yeah it seems like the Deveroes and JJ up in Columbus aren't like the Dayton spots, not sure why.

I'm from Beavercreek but currently over in the desert. I'm scrambling trying to figure out what I'm going to do to try and lock down a pair of these. :smh:

I'm waiting to see the height compared to the 2013 royals
First off, here are two pairs of royals. the left is a 8.5 and the right is a 9. This comparison is to show that the shoes are similar and the comparison to the black toes does not only apply to my pair.

These are both size 9. As you can see, they are about the same height. They are both a little unleveled so it's throwing it off a bit. btw, does anyone else think that the right shoe on all 1s is always unleveled?

If you look closely, you can see that the heel tab of the royals is much shorter than that of the black toes.

but, you can also see that the top portion above the swoosh is bigger on the royals than on the black toes. this makes them come out to the same height

In all the pics, you can also see that the little piece above the swoosh towards the back that is connected to the side panels is bigger on the black toes than on the royals. This adds a little more to the length differences of the pieces

Hope this helps. Good luck to everyone tomorrow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom