Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I had to give dude rep for that story that's sad bro, I would of had so many feels

Shorty would of had to hang up on me

Last edited:
Ha, you act like they'll be a piece of cake to get now. Good luck tho

I haven't failed at FNL for any of their releases yet, so if it's anything like the Royals release, I'm sure that I can get mine since I always make them a priority. I hope I don't have to swallow my words tomorrow though... haha

Shiekh called me up telling me I won the raffle and to be at the store from 10 a.m - 3 p.m or they will sell my pair after that time period. I say cool, I'll be there.
They call me back 10 minutes later telling me that I have to be there at 10 am. - 11 a.m that their manager just changed the time. I say cool, I'll be there.
They call me back one last time telling me that They dont have my size >: WTF. The next size up was a half size, so I asked them if I could get that instead and they said no.

Shady as ****.

Some employee wants that size and is hoping you want show up. Show up for the hell of it, he/she could be lying to you so that you want show up and he/she can pick them up after the deadline.

that would have me seeing red lmfao what size did you enter for?
Baby feet, size 8 lol.
Which Shiekhs in Cali is that!?
I'm in Fresno at the moment, the one outside of fashion fair mall.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Damn!! Sorry for your misfortune bro... Hopefully you will be able to snag a pair
Yeah I hope so, I entered 2 other raffles so hopefully I get a call from one of them.

I bet if I would have offered her $200 she would've magically found my size in the back room smh.

I'm not counting on FNL.  They'll just deny all of my credit cards anyway until they sell out.  I've got a second pair reserved at NT Dallas.  I'm just debating the 150 mile drive. LOL

I'm in Fresno at the moment, the one outside of fashion fair mall.
 Wait? Fashion Fair is doing raffles now?? The shiekh inside or outside the mall?

I copped the royals from the inside shiekh and it was FCFS

they didn't have a size 8? yeah bro, some employee there is rockin a size 8 aswell. show up and kick his ***.

I haven't failed at FNL for any of their releases yet, so if it's anything like the Royals release, I'm sure that I can get mine since I always make them a priority. I hope I don't have to swallow my words tomorrow though... haha
Ok, good luck, hope your lucky enough to get a pair.

I'm not counting on FNL.  They'll just deny all of my credit cards anyway until they sell out.  I've got a second pair reserved at NT Dallas.  I'm just debating the 150 mile drive. LOL
sick.gif
  But I cant front. I drove 3.5 hours for Royals lol *Kanye Shrug*

Some employee wants that size and is hoping you want show up. Show up for the hell of it, he/she could be lying to you so that you want show up and he/she can pick them up after the deadline.
Yeah I'll probably do that.

Every other shoe store in the mall got my size except them smh.

Wait? Fashion Fair is doing raffles now?? The shiekh inside or outside the mall?

I copped the royals from the inside shiekh and it was FCFS
The outside mall, and yeah they're doing raffles.

Foot action and shiekhs were the only ones doing raffles. Foot locker wasnt gettin any pairs because they're remodeling or some bs.

The outside mall, and yeah they're doing raffles.

Foot action and shiekhs were the only ones doing raffles. Foot locker wasnt gettin any pairs because they're remodeling or some bs.
Is the inside shiekh still doing FCFS or they aren't getting any pairs?

Why would they raffle black toes and not royals?

Why do some shoe store employees always have to have an attitude over the phone like you're bothering them.. i know they probably get tons of calls a day, but ain't that their job ? 
mean.gif

Wait till Peru chimes in. He thinks we should be tipping them for getting our shoes. 8)

sick.gif
  But I cant front. I drove 3.5 hours for Royals lol *Kanye Shrug*
Wouldn't be a big deal.  I'd just make a day out of it.  No plans yet for tomorrow anyway.  I'd just have to wake up pretty early and possibly miss a chance at another pair of '88s online.  I'd probably just pull over and 4G it LOL.

Is the inside shiekh still doing FCFS or they aren't getting any pairs?

Why would they raffle black toes and not royals?
I didnt even bother checking the inside sheikhs because of some bs that happened last year when the fire red 4's dropped. lol

idk man, but they did raffles.

Back
Top Bottom