Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

anybody got the link to GS on either of these site eastbay, footlocker, NDC, finishline. just want the link could find it. jimmy jazz sold out on my at checkout. Thanks in advance!!!

For those that missed out, forget about it and just gear up for the morning. Everyone was going after jj strictly for these cause its all they had and didnt have many pairs anyway. No shame in missin one when all odds are against u.

replace bart with backpack guy and that was my reaction tonight 
laugh.gif
 nike.com last hope

Very true
I've been 3 in a row on there last 3 release I went for.took a big L tonight
But Tomorrow is another day

i wanted a another pair to stock thats why i was trying i guess ill pick my pair up after i try online damn no free jergens damn you to hell backpack jimmy 

Anybody know where I can find the Black Toes in GS size? Doesn't seem like Footlocker, Finishline, or Nike will be carrying GS size. Struck out on Jimmy Jazz.

First time copping gradeschool from JJ. Apparently, my order is being shipped with "a complimentary sample of Jergens Crema." Um? Is that normal or am I missing something here... haha

These seem like royals numbers but just less demand

Still alot of salt to be spread around come tomorrow but they wont reach royals resale prices

From what remember tho even the Royals had sz 13s on Jimmy Jazz...

Back
Top Bottom