Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

ANYONE THINKING ABOUT FNL BE CAUTIOUS!!!! I HEARD ONLY UP TO SIZE 11!!!! BIG FEET GO NDC, FTL, ETB, ETC

How do the Jordan1 Black toe fits? Will they stretch? When I tried my normal size in JD1 today, my right foot was little tight.
Half size up was comfortable but will crease easy because of room in toe. Should I get TTS and wait for it to stretch or just get half size up?

Some of the questions you Kats ask on here is pure entertainment!!!! Lmao...yea they gonna stretch bro!!! Get em and stretch em!!! Hahahahahaha

ANYONE THINKING ABOUT FNL BE CAUTIOUS!!!! I HEARD ONLY UP TO SIZE 11!!!! BIG FEET GO NDC, FTL, ETB, ETC
mean.gif
 We just can't catch a break.

Yeahhhh I get you. I was talking to people at Nike SF and they were saying that Size 13 used to have higher production numbers but has recently been dropped for some reason.
yeah they told me the same thing for sz 15... they said they only get 1 sz 15 per new release in ntsf...bullcrap if u ask me 

FNL will prob sell out in couple mins like the Royals. Most didn't even get to the SPA page. That is how fast they sold out...

Your best bet will be NDC

no problem ill stop but you got to let these dudes know how stupid they sound ,stop the violence it aint worth it over shoes you want em that bad get there before them point blank ,sneaker crews unheard of you bump into a real crew you will all leave barefoot .... good luck to all be safe out there 
nthat.gif

no problem ill stop but you got to let these dudes know how stupid they sound ,stop the violence it aint worth it over shoes you want em that bad get there before them point blank ,sneaker crews unheard of you bump into a real crew you will all leave barefoot .... good luck to all be safe out there 
nthat.gif
cosign! didn't we almost went on war? 
wink.gif

Do you realize how lame you just sounded?
When half my crew continue to miss out to resellers it pisses me off thats all. They rnt in it cos they want them. My rant was alcohol fueled so pardon me if i came accros lame. Ud hate to loose a mudt cop to a reseller im sure

When half my crew continue to miss out to resellers it pisses me off thats all. They rnt in it cos they want them. My rant was alcohol fueled so pardon me if i came accros lame. Ud hate to loose a mudt cop to a reseller im sure
If your not working as hard or harder then a reseller to get the shoe thats just means you didnt want the shoe as much as he wanted a quick buck. 

fam just get there before them if you aint putting in the work like them dont hate ,sad to say but thats how it goes 

Back
Top Bottom