Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Get better at clicking add to cart?
View media item 204320
I have gotten a ton of PMs from people who make the same claims as you about getting 10 pairs blah blah blah and none of that **** worked.
Big deal I spent 65 dollars over retail+shipping+tax

Last edited:
I also pre-ordered from foreversneakz for $210. I emailed him 2 days ago and be replied and said my order has been granted and will ship 1-3 days after release date. Just waiting it out for now. Not getting my hopes up tho
I also pre-ordered from foreversneakz for $210. I emailed him 2 days ago and be replied and said my order has been granted and will ship 1-3 days after release date. Just waiting it out for now. Not getting my hopes up tho

I think everyone got the same message. And i think everyone's going to be refunded.

EXACTLY! Instead of trying to motivate people to learn and get better at it and start copping for themselves. You throw up a gif depicting that I should leave and you should stay with your pre-order ignorance and nothing to show for it. While I got three pairs of Black Toes and two 88s... along the way helped out three people.....

Then again you're one of those "pre-order" cats and your guy "is a tool..."

Am I the only one who sees this. Or am I legitimately crazy...
nerd.gif

EXACTLY! Instead of trying to motivate people to learn and get better at it and start copping for themselves. You throw up a gif depicting that I should leave and you should stay with your pre-order ignorance and nothing to show for it. While I got three pairs of Black Toes and two 88s... along the way helped out three people.....

Then again you're one of those "pre-order" cats and your guy "is a tool..."

Am I the only one who sees this. Or am I legitimately crazy...:nerd:

weren't you implying last night that ROyals were being restocked today?

Just bit the bullet and bought a pair for $245 shipped on kixify, I just had to have em, and now I think I'll take a break from sneaks for awhile...

Why in the world would you give money to a website which obviously doesnt have the shoes in hand? never made any sense....

because paypal is so "on the buyers side" that getting your refund is extremely easy.

Its why Euro sites are slowly doing away with dealing with the US. Too many kids get antsy about their money and start filing claims with paypal when the seller didnt do anything wrong in the first place.

Its pretty low risk to deal with these pre-sell sites, most of them anyway.

No luck on Ndc waited in check out line BS and got ******

Added twice on champs but both times could not process order

Got my undefeated dunk hi ordered up though :smokin so I'm good

Some people still don't get that some of the preorder sites never intend on shipping, it makes more sense for them to use your money to cop and sell locally than for them to ship and lose the majority of their profit to usps/ups/fedex.

They just use your money to fund their weekend, 0% interest loans.

I wonder how you'd really feel if you knew the majority of people your sending money to are 14-19yr old kids with no concept of how to run a business.

Get better at clicking add to cart?

I have gotten a ton of PMs from people who make the same claims as you about getting 10 pairs blah blah blah and none of that **** worked.
Big deal I spent 65 dollars over retail+shipping+tax
Wrong again....no bot for JJ, FTL, ETB, FTA, CHPs, etc... Good try...

weren't you implying last night that ROyals were being restocked today?
no. Nike has a restock on the BLK/GLDs coming....Still no for sure if it's in store or online....I was figuring it would piggy back onto this release.

Last edited by a moderator:
SP came through. Leather is great IMO. Slightly different from royals but in a way thats not any better or worse. Real deal leather on these. To say different is laughable. Anyway I'm glad this release is over, I can finally stop stalking this thread Lol. Now all I need is shadows, Breds and Chicagos done right. Here's mine. Will not apologize for iPhone pics.

View media item 427995View media item 427996

by the time i got to the register the only size i could get was a 13. i wear an 11 so i guess its just trade bait for me. they let the guy in front of me buy 3 pairs which 2 of were 11's. smh

just watch bro.

you may be right, but you're making it sound like some dudes are talking about it like theres a new IPO coming out, some insider info.

I;m seeing a 25-1 black toes to royals ratio on ebay. Its not even close how many more black toes are available. I cant imagine these getting to royals levels, ever.

I hate to ask such an off topic question but this thread is moving the fastest right now so did tinker hatfield design the nike classic bw? 

Again sorry for the random question but lets be real not the first time this thread got side tracked lol 

Back
Top Bottom