Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

sorry for the question, but is there a comparison to the OLD LOVE NEW LOVE package and these recent retros?

checked my mail and got tracking from champs 
nthat.gif

So I set my alarm on my cell phone for 7 because I heard NDC would do an online release at 8 am Eastern on May 25th TLO. I wake up look at my cable box it says 11:03 am. I start to hope that I wake up again to the sound of my alarm ringing and hope I am able to say "whew thank god that it was only a dream that I woke up late and now that i've woken up for real it's only 7am and I still got a chance to cop the back toe 1's online and make it to work on time for 11:00 am!"

Unfortunately I was not able to say that. I had to deal with the reality that it was in fact REAL and not a dream that I had woke up late not only for the Black Toe 1 release but for work. I'm 2 hours away from my job so I didnt get to work until about 1:20pm even though I was supposed to be there 11:00am and late calls are not accepted. Luckily I told my supervisor the truth, didn't lose my job, and was able to work 7 hours for the day until 9pm.

I'm so upset at myself for setting the alarm for 7pm instead of 7am by mistake! Then again I checked the tweet and it looks like NDC tweeted the tweet for the Black Toe 1's at 5am so I probaly would have missed it anyway! Modern Notoriety is the article I read where it said NDC would release the Black Toe 1's 8am Eastern TLO. I guess I won't be going to that website EVER!

Well my birthday Is today (5/26) and would of really been happier if I was able to get a 9.5 for retail. I missed out on the Black/Gold OG Patent Leather 1's and now I miss a release the day b4 my birthday! This sucks! Someone help please. Anyone got information on where I can get a 9.5 for retail or a few dollars above retail please PM me. Thanks.

I'm dissapointed I missed this release but Congrats to all Who Copped!

So I set my alarm on my cell phone for 7 because I heard NDC would do an online release at 8 am Eastern on May 25th TLO. I wake up look at my cable box it says 11:03 am. I start to hope that I wake up again to the sound of my alarm ringing and hope I am able to say "whew thank god that it was only a dream that I woke up late and now that i've woken up for real it's only 7am and I still got a chance to cop the back toe 1's online and make it to work on time for 11:00 am!"

Unfortunately I was not able to say that. I had to deal with the reality that it was in fact REAL and not a dream that I had woke up late not only for the Black Toe 1 release but for work. I'm 2 hours away from my job so I didnt get to work until about 1:20pm even though I was supposed to be there 11:00am and late calls are not accepted. Luckily I told my supervisor the truth, didn't lose my job, and was able to work 7 hours for the day until 9pm.

I'm so upset at myself for setting the alarm for 7pm instead of 7am by mistake! Then again I checked the tweet and it looks like NDC tweeted the tweet for the Black Toe 1's at 5am so I probaly would have missed it anyway! Modern Notoriety is the article I read where it said NDC would release the Black Toe 1's 8am Eastern TLO. I guess I won't be going to that website EVER!

Well my birthday Is today (5/26) and would of really been happier if I was able to get a 9.5 for retail. I missed out on the Black/Gold OG Patent Leather 1's and now I miss a release the day b4 my birthday! This sucks! Someone help please. Anyone got information on where I can get a 9.5 for retail or a few dollars above retail please PM me. Thanks.

your time perception is trash

modern notoriety was right. the link was tweeted at 8 am eastern time. 7am central, 5am pacific.

Happy Birthday Sir!

ahahahahah got on them size 38 x 36.5 Old Navy carpenter jeans lol.

The wide leg version lol

I hope you get a pair if only because you share a birthday with my grandmother and the fact that my birthday is tomorrow. :lol:

In all seriousness though, hope these restock for those who missed out. Jordan brand has somehow turned 1s into the new 11s. Hype magnet.

Landing these and the Ballistics (order better go thru) puts a nice bow on this weekend.

Last edited:

modern notoriety was right. the link was tweeted at 8 am eastern time. 7am central, 5am pacific.

Boxden is right, your time perception is horrible lol. I never wake up and think I'm dreaming, where you drunk last night? Haha. And I hate to be the one to burst your bubble but nobody is gonna PM you with anything close to a retail price, not being negative just being real. Your better off scanning the past 15 pages of the thread or monitoring the thread for links to purchase reseller. Best your going to find is $240-$250. I payed $235 from step by step but they sold out shortly after I posted. I reccomend buying a pair before the price is affected by the influx of shipped pairs hitting the market.

Reputable site for $250, Happy Birthday. Best luck.
http://www.thesolecloset.com/nike-air-jordan-1-og-black-toe-555088-184/

My Black Toes are much more comfortable than my Chicago's. View media item 428096

Damn son, can your jeans be any bigger? Ruining the shoe man!!!!!!!
:smh:
wow. that wasn't long for the fashion police to show up.
why do you care what he wears bro. you do you and stop worrying about other people.
there is no wrong way to wear kicks other than not on your feet..... get out of here w/ your fashion tips...

Last edited:
Hey guys, just a quick question..
I got my Black Toes in store and the tongue was aligned in a way which it sits deformed.. If you all know what I mean. Do you recommend that I iron it so it'll be straight?

Overall somewhat pleased with the 1s. Kinda had some precreases which made me disappointed but why complain when this shoe is "limited"?

Back
Top Bottom