Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Yes !!!! I just locked my pair ! Believe it or not, I found one spot that had one sz 11 left. Now I usually rock an 11.5, but they say these fit big ? Do they fit big guys or TTS ? Pls advise !

Are people actually getting offended by the fact that other dudes (on the Internet) wear shoes a different way and wear different cut jeans? Damn... Someone needs to get laid...

Aren't you 40 years old? You're old enough to have a teenage son. Wonder what you would say to your son if GOD FORBIDS, he wears some normal jeans that show off his whole shoe. You would probably slap him up and buy him some baggy jeans huh?

I have a 7 and 2 year old. They could wear whatever jeans they choose.

Yes !!!! I just locked my pair ! Believe it or not, I found one spot that had one sz 11 left. Now I usually rock an 11.5, but they say these fit big ? Do they fit big guys or TTS ? Pls advise !

I think they're gonna be too tight for you especially if you have a wide foot.

Congrats, you'll be fine going .5 down

I'm a 13! Consider yourself lucky hahahaha that size is impossible to find.
They were only like 30 pairs released in my town. I gues I gota deal with folks from Craig's list to swap or try n find a potential buyer and sell for a price where I can copy pair online

First off, no man need to worry about what the next man is rocking ! That's when this culture takes a tour on the rainbow side ! You hearrdd ! Now, not that I am discriminating if that's your thing than that's your thing ! But pls do not concern your self with what the next dude is rocking ! You just turning this nice sneaker culture into foo foo's playground ! Boty bwoy bizness ! ! ! !

Thank you sir ! Much appreciated ! Glad to hear ill be good going down a half ! Respect Casper !

Lol you're thanking him for giving you some false info. I'm usually a size 11 and these are tight. So if I went half a size down, it wouldn't work.

Lol you're thanking him for giving you some false info. I'm usually a size 11 and these are tight. So if I went half a size down, it wouldn't work.

I didn't see your reply, when I answered him. Typically I would like the right info, but I will still thank ppl for helping me out. Thanks for your input much appreciated Tam ! I guess if worse comes to worse ill have to size swap ! Better than being empty, plus it not like I am grabbing a sz 15 lol

Back
Top Bottom