Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I still have Beckett with Lindros on the cover (not my pic, not goin to the basement)

or how bout anyone who has a few WIZARD mags in the collection ?

Distribution of Black Toe 1s definitely favored the US. A lot of the euro sites got less pairs, some didn't get any.

YUP ...SEEMS LIKE THE 100th TIME THIS SAME QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED SMH
TOO MANY CATS EXPECTING HAND OUTS THESE DAYS AND EXPECT FELLOW "SNEAKERHEADS" TO HOOK THEM UP AT RETAIL...WITH ANYTHING ITS ALL ABOUT NETWORKING AND FORMING RELATIONSHIPS ...I ALWAYS SHOW LOVE TO THE CATS WHO HAVE HELPED ME IN THE PAST AND WILL CONTINUE TO...LIKE SOMEONE POINTED OUT EARLIER IN THE THREAD , APPROACH SELLERS WITH SOLID, NON LO-BALL OFFERS AND 7 TIMES OUT OF 10 A DEAL WILL GET WORKED OUT

Those asking for help with NDC in the future, I think I responded to everyone (quite a few requests). PM me again if I missed anyone.

Good luck
can I get a pm?

Def not expecting to get them for retail, but I think 240-250 shipped is my max for a clean pair. Anyone get away with going a .5 size down in these?

wow, this dude brought up WIZARD!

haven't thought about that mag in mega years!

struck out on these for retail.

got a pair of the OG's, pristine, size 13, but i need a pair of this retro.

guess i gotta do some research and try to find them for as close to retail as possible...

A euro site just emailed me back saying they're releasing tomorrow. I think they only ship within Europe so you'll need a proxy. PM me if you're interested. They retailed the Royals at 150 euros.

Tryna help fellow NTers out. I got 1 pair already, hoping I can get another. (DON'T BE ORDERING MY SIZE HAHA!)

^ PM Sent.

Peace
FSharp005

Distribution of Black Toe 1s definitely favored the US. A lot of the euro sites got less pairs, some didn't get any.

It's actually good so far, i haven't heard any Internationals complain u less I skipped their comments :nerd: .... The Royals definitely favored an international release, it even got some internationals to resell them for >200% retail which is rare.... JB should continue this trend

^ Don't feel bad H & S might not even ship mine.

I'm hoping to hear from those clowns today. I called, and they did not answer -it was Memorial Day. If I do not get in contact with them, I'm posting their phone number in the forum. Then, whoever ordered can voice out.

I just want my dough; could get a pair of Black Toes for the same price I paid that site and actually have my kicks in hand.

Might be a long shot but did anyone else successfully get an order through Hanon and get any shipment confirmation yet?

Got a tracking # from sivasdescalzo.com even though it says that my order was canceled on my account. Turns out that I hit submit twice so they processed one order and canceled the other, made my day.

Just curious, what do you guys rekon these are gonna be selling for in say 12 months time? Black toes and royal 1's. i rekon royals are nearing their peak i dunno, what u guys think?

Just curious, what do you guys rekon these are gonna be selling for in say 12 months time? Black toes and royal 1's. i rekon royals are nearing their peak i dunno, what u guys think?
300.oo every retro colorway goes up within a year or two and then the price drops a couple of dollars, when that colorway is going to rerelease again, depending on the seller (they might want a fresher pair).

Got mine for 160. Got some excess glue near the toebox and pre-creases but overall happy with my pair.

Gotta stock these and beat my Old Loves first though. :smokin

Royals are already at 300 man! They wont re retro them soon theyl hit 550 i rekon. Way more limited than modt other retros if not all this yr

I struck out with these :/ picked up a pair of fire red V's on the restock though.
worst consolation pick up ever....
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom