Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Heart and Sole phone # (702) 329-3186
Las Vegas, NV

I tried contacting this person twice, not even a reply from this D-Bag.

Have fun, ya'll

I mentioned about a week and a half ago before release date that this guy is a straight joke with his preorders! Anyone who preordered from this guy should file a dispute and get your refund

I didn't catch that. I'll be getting my money back ASAP. Will call tomorrow -gonna give the weasel the Ben. If the doubt.

People still don't learn with them big cartel sites. 
mean.gif

Low risk. I'll get my dough, and will get black toes -same price.

I hear you though.

I'm dead serious man. I was able to get two pairs from the citadel outlets in southern California on the very first day they released. A Tuesday.
As soon as I had them in my hands I didn't want them. My brother kept one pair I sold the other. The quality control on them was all over the place.
And I saw tons of them from other guys at the release. You can see some of the flaws in most pictures that people post. The dye on the leather is all
over the place. Very inconsistent. You can see where its dark and light. Then the cut is not a true high cut. The 2001s are higher. The swooshes are really
frayed and lots of pairs have badly shaped swooshes. Plus it has an x on the heel. All of these reasons makes me not like them. Now saying all that the leather is
much softer than what we have been used to but that wasn't enough for me.

The 2013 royals are a true hi cut made out of all leather, nothing on the heel, and Nike air on the tongue. I can make the leather softer by wearing them myself.
2013 Royals over the banneds any day of the week.

slam dunk.Enough with those who worship shoes they have never had,shoes that they werent around when they released,and just replicate and repeat stuff they heard in here from the ''og '' heads.

Heart & Sole is a joke, I'm waiting for my Paypal refund from them. Glad I was able to cop locally, lesson learned for the next go around.

OK, first to admit my laziness. I usually live in the Kobe thread but got some black toes for a homey from OSneaker. Ordered on Thursday and have yet to get any info on my order. Does anyone deal with them on a regular basis? I know yesterday was a holiday but figured to have some kind of update by now. BTW, they were $260 for an 11.5.

Damn why are ppl not straight up ? I really dont get it ? I went to meet this guy off kijji for a size swap. My 11 for his 11.5. He tells me his shoes are perfect brand new, Fresh as hell ! So, just before I go, I asked for pics. Which is what i should have done right off the bat, but when I hear brand new. I don't worry about that. So this kid sends me all these pics and no back pics. So I ask for back pics, so he does. There are the worst marks/creases I ever seen. Looked like a sz 15 was wrestling with a size six and trying to wear them. Believe me I am not that picky, I can't take a lil small something. But these were crazy ! The red heel was creased across the whole back and the black on top. Looked like someone cut it with scissors ! Damn, maybe I should just keep these. They are not that bad size wise. Although I would prefer a half inch diff

Last edited:
OK, first to admit my laziness. I usually live in the Kobe thread but got some black toes for a homey from OSneaker. Ordered on Thursday and have yet to get any info on my order. Does anyone deal with them on a regular basis? I know yesterday was a holiday but figured to have some kind of update by now. BTW, they were $260 for an 11.5.
Good luck.  I preordered from them and they sent me a pair of clovers.  Still waiting on my refund/black toes from them.  Others on here did receive pairs from them though.

I find it really weird that 1. Pics of the shadows havent seen the light of day yet and 2. People are actually seeming interested in them . 1s def are the new 11s

After I filed the claim they responded asking me to send the clovers back, which i did (on my own dime).  Haven't heard from them since.  They haven't responded to the paypal claim either.  The worst 'company' ever.
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
 wow sounds like a nightmare. What a pitiful "company". If you are going to try and make a living off selling shoes at least be professional and not some half assed
indifferent.gif
 organization...
roll.gif

dead serious

I ve read your story pages before, I m the guy that wished for you to keep the money and the clovers,lol...Funny story though,my friend is a retailer with a small sneaker shop...one of the black toe boxes had clovers inside...so maybe this is NIKE ' s fault after all... :smh: :smh: :smh: Let's see these NDC pairs arriving... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Just got my shipping confirmation from NDC for two pairs of 88s....waiting on JJ for two Black Toes...spoke to the CS rep and they said it's coming soon!!! 
nthat.gif

After I filed the claim they responded asking me to send the clovers back, which i did (on my own dime).  Haven't heard from them since.  They haven't responded to the paypal claim either.  The worst 'company' ever.

That's just terrible. Can't believe you're still in limbo. What size are you again?

dead serious

I ve read your story pages before, I m the guy that wished for you to keep the money and the clovers,lol...Funny story though,my friend is a retailer with a small sneaker shop...one of the black toe boxes had clovers inside...so maybe this is NIKE ' s fault after all... :smh: :smh: :smh: Let's see these NDC pairs arriving... :smh: :smh: :smh:

if dudes get clovers instead of blk toes from NDC :wow: :wow: :wow:

how do you make a mistake like THAT tho

thats nuts
I don't think it was a mistake though...
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
 wow sounds like a nightmare. What a pitiful "company". If you are going to try and make a living off selling shoes at least be professional and not some half assed
indifferent.gif
 organization...
roll.gif
Exactly. Same with this heart and sole clown.  How hard is it to just reply to an email or a text?  Hopefully nobody will F with either h&s or nosneaker next release. 

I ve read your story pages before, I m the guy that wished for you to keep the money and the clovers,lol...Funny story though,my friend is a retailer with a small sneaker shop...one of the black toe boxes had clovers inside...so maybe this is NIKE ' s fault after all...
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Let's see these NDC pairs arriving...
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Yea that's crazy the black toe box had clovers.Hopefully nike will replace that pair for him or at least compensate him.  OS sent me clovers in a clover box.  I actually saw the label first before I opened the box and I was praying that there would be black toes inside lol.  NOPE!
That's just terrible. Can't believe you're still in limbo. What size are you again?
Size 13. The claim will expire on the 30th though so hopefully I'll have my money back by then. 

Back
Top Bottom