Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Grape u tripping bruh! 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 the lotion man just made the drop off today, had em waiting on me after work!  JJ got dat oatmeal in their lotion too!  My tornado safe room is all fulla sneakers now after these Memorial weekend drop offs, I'm currently trying to find somewhere to fit myself in there
frown.gif

ohhhh watch out now!!! we got the spelling police in the house today folks!!!!! some ppl shorten they words which in turn misspells. this is a message board not spelling class nerd.
I'm not gonna try and argue. Let's get back to the shoes.

Last edited:
good cuz aint nutn to argue abt...this aint the place for spelling and grammar policing....especially when I wasnt even referring any of my comments towards u in the 1st place...keep it pushin:wink:
I took it the wrong way homie, my b! Jealous of those Royals you got tho. Now I'm hating loool

Dude was tryin to phase me.....
Nah Nah Backpack Jimmy!!!
nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
wow black tongue swap is sick..been saying thats the reason i passed..(or at least how ive been trying to justify it to myself). great stuff man

View media item 436137View media item 436125View media item 436127had on playoff 11s today until FedEx called. Threw these right on in their parking lot... fit like all other 1s to me. Just a clean *** shoe. Only shoe Ive ever wanted to double up on.. anyway here's a shot with my other 1s. Thought I had more pair but Idk...also a shot with some og breds. I haven't looked at these in a long time but the leather on them is very soft. Have any of the retros had 23 stamped in them like this?

Last edited:
View media item 436137View media item 436125View media item 436127had on playoff 11s today until FedEx called. Threw these right on in their parking lot... fit like all other 1s to me. Just a clean *** shoe. Only shoe Ive ever wanted to double up on.. anyway here's a shot with my other 1s. Thought I had more pair but Idk...also a shot with some og breds. I haven't looked at these in a long time but the leather on them is very soft. Have any of the retros had 23 stamped in them like this?
Never seen that 23 before. Had no idea it was on og 1s...

only thing i dont like is the white insole...yea thats not going to work with me lol

Back
Top Bottom