Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I know it's been posted before but can someone refresh my memory on the length for these laces, looking to pick up some red laces so I have that option available.

I know it's been posted before but can someone refresh my memory on the length for these laces, looking to pick up some red laces so I have that option available.

I tried 63" and 72" on my knicks and I preferred the longer ones...

nobody has measuered the laces they pulled out of the shoe? ill do it when i get home for yall
nope only you
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Wifey got her pair today... I got my pair as well.

Congrats to all those who copped and if you missed dont waste too much time on em and pull a trigger you wont be disappointed.

Unsubscribe :pimp:

I measured the ones out of my clovers. They came out to roughly 63 or 64. I got a set of 63 kiwi laces and they were 5 inches short. Later i picked up 72 of the same brand and they were just 2-3 inches longer than original. Im stickin with those and that length.

this is not an attempt to set up a deal... I just want to know.. would these for white cement 4s be fair? or would one party have to put money to even

this is not an attempt to set up a deal... I just want to know.. would these for white cement 4s be fair? or would one party have to put money to even
Do retail for retail. Whoever gets the IVs, gets $20 on top.

Seems pretty fair to me.

Even saw a pair of 10.5 go for as low as 7500 or $170. They don't care much about 1's here. I hope the same trend happens when the OG black/reds come out.

I wanna stay positive but I'm sure they're gonna resell higher than the Royals. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom