Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Guys i just got these shoes and im not feeling like these are legit.

tag is not perfect like my chicago ones, anyway top tag says "Fabrique A China" when the bottom one says "Fabrique En China" can you tell me if this is ok?

View media item 744653

Also says chine rather than china on the bottom.  All of my 1s have tags that look like those so its probably legit.

Actually checked my breds and they don't have this mistake.  The text matches the bottom tag.  Guess they fixed the error but my royals,shadows,blacktoes all have the typo.  Interesting find.

Last edited:
"Fabrique en chine" is French for "Made in China".

I did see a GM pair today with "fabrique a chine". That's on the black/reds. I would have to do a double check when I get home on my black toes

Missed out on release day and couldn't bring myself to pay resell. Finally found a pair locally for $90 yesterday probably worn 5 times. Super clean just regular toe creasing. Real excited to finally have a pair.

Gotta find me a pair of these and I'm starting to see prices rise toward $250-$300 for these :smh:

Last edited:
Good luck. I hope you find a pair.

eBay is dried up. I was debating on doubling up on these, but for $250-300? Naw.

I will try to get a third pair before the price jumps even higher. This is my third favorite 1's behind the black/red and white/black/red (Chicago) colorways.

These, the B/Reds and Royals are all I need.

Such a dope color way.

And not as revered as the B/Reds or Royals for that matter.

Hell just look at the resell prices.

@geraldg2309  haha right! Can't wait for JB to release those knee high boots. Nice avatar pic! 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom