Air Jordan 1 High "BHM" - 2013

So this is what JB does with all the 3M that is supposed to be on the XIII's :lol:

JB should have stuck with the black and gold colorways for BHM because these are trash!!!

I know I am going to get flamed for this but Melo? What significance does he have to do with black history?

Jordan and Spike should be offended that Nike mentioned him in the same insole. His face should stay on the M9.

Last edited:
I know I am going to get flamed for this but Melo? What significance does he have to do with black history?
Jordan and Spike should be offended that Nike mentioned him in the same insole. His face should stay on the M9.

Melo is making black history as we speak. No telling what the book on Melo will be after it's all said and done. As is every other black person that's doing somethign positive. History doesn't stop homie...nor does that of blacks...

so thats where all the 3M went, now i understand why they didnt put them on the XIII's

:smh:

so thats where all the 3M went, now i understand why they didnt put them on the XIII's
mean.gif
roll.gif

Melo is making black history as we speak. No telling what the book on Melo will be after it's all said and done. As is every other black person that's doing somethign positive. History doesn't stop homie...nor does that of blacks...
Can melo really be put on a bhm shoe if he's only half black?
Where's ninjahood to make sense of all this?

Last edited:
There okay but in light of the complete use of 3m on these I might pass on the black/red 13s

Back
Top Bottom