Air Jordan 1 High OG “FEARLESS” NOVEMBER 2nd 2019

snkrs app pair arrived today.
0E3AD2BB-C884-49CA-ACA9-D3E67C748875.jpeg

I went back with the black laces and not the white they are now toned down and not in your face

These are sinking fast on StockX ...my 190 bid got accepted

If they reach 170, I'll double up for the matte custom

These are sinking fast on StockX ...my 190 bid got accepted

If they reach 170, I'll double up for the matte custom
re-sale has been steadily dropping since peaking at 325ish yesterday. wonder if these will continue to drop. my guess is these will steadily climb back up.

Bout to cave in and cop since the price is right imo....heard people say the patent leather makes the shoes fit tighter and stiffer....stick to regular size or go up? Same question for "sbb 3.0"

Bout to cave in and cop since the price is right imo....heard people say the patent leather makes the shoes fit tighter and stiffer....stick to regular size or go up? Same question for "sbb 3.0"
I go between 11's and 10.5's 1's and only was able to come away with a 10.5. Wore them all day/night on release day and they were TTS.

Can’t see these getting any lower same for 3.0 Can’t see them going lower the retail. Jump on them fam

What’s a bottom resell price point Jordan 1 fearless Before they start going up? I know no one will know for sure just want some opinions. Preferably asking about a size 9

Length never really seems to be the issue w/ pl for me. Usually just the tightness, so if u don't have a wide foot u should be ok. Don't see myself wearing these everyday so sticking w/ tss even though its tight .5 up too long for me.

Got an extra pair from END if anyone wants them (SZ 11).. retail plus shipping. If not I am sending these back tomorrow .. would rather oop a NT'er.

Let me know before I send them off tomorrow! :nerd:

Last edited:
Just saw the reseller talk.. I only needed one pair of these in case anyone is wondering. :lol:

Initially hated these, but I’m caving......
Lol honestly now if I hate a release I'll wait around and see if on foot pics will change my mind (which almost always happens :rofl:)

I wanted these but not pressed to have em. If I found them in store one random day I'd cop but I don't care enough to buy online :lol: on to the next

These are super fire especially compared to the funky 1's they've been giving us since they almost ran out of OG's and refuse to give us OG and Toe colored color ways that are missing.

So I ordered a size 9.5 on snkrs App and I received a size 8. U think Nike will send me a coupon for the inconvenience if I complain?
Honestly I don’t plan on wearing them but the fact they sent me the wrong size. I should try to finesse something.

Back
Top Bottom