Air Jordan 1 High OG “FEARLESS” NOVEMBER 2nd 2019

Look ALOT better without the patent leather....IMO

0E11CEB5-566A-4691-8CB2-F9A96FB819EF.jpeg
6D9EDC94-1B54-4CA4-B0DC-A6AFA4025427.jpeg

Looks much better imo, but the women's version coming out shortly looks better than these. Was never a fan of H2H's and feel the same with these even with a pair in hand.

1573242060444.png

Luckily I can do a womens 12 in 1's when I need to. I need that womens pair though. They need to quit releasing colorways that look like a GR as womens only. If anything make them women and mens or extend the sizing to death.

Joints are easily fire.

Been out of the game for a while, still rock with 1’s tho. Those fearless sans patent leather are dope. I am actually really looking forward to the ‘Blue The Great’ tomorrow. Kinda remind me of a viotech dunk.

Hoping to see a few more folks post pics after a few wears. I love the look of worn 1's but with the entire shoe being patent, kinda concerned about what it'll end up looking like. I don't have a healthy collection as others here on NT but I do wear the hell outta the sneakers I do have.

Hoping to see a few more folks post pics after a few wears. I love the look of worn 1's but with the entire shoe being patent, kinda concerned about what it'll end up looking like. I don't have a healthy collection as others here on NT but I do wear the hell outta the sneakers I do have.

They don't really crease it seems. I did a few basketball drills in them today before lifting, no creases. BUT none of my 1s really crease, so take that with a grain of salt, but these seem like they'll be tougher to crease.

Back
Top Bottom