Air Jordan 1 High OG “FEARLESS” NOVEMBER 2nd 2019

I think I’m time these will go up just like most Jordan’s do. Again it’s what I think ? We all remember the storm blows when they dropped under retail and know you can touch them for 350 now

But that was an OG color way and they dropped like 3 years ago lol. It's not quite the same. Gold Toes were low for a longgg time. IDK about recently.

Still think these are difficult to acquire at retail and resell will probably be in line with the “SBB 3.0” if not a little north of it. Anytime there is a Chicago kind of vibe people bite and JB has certainly given much worse offerings. Good luck to all who are on the hunt to wear these.

1572547303960.png

Shoe palace near me did a raffle just got the call that i won...kicker tho...they didn't have my size....and the only size they had left was 13 talking bout it was a limited run....smh

Man I just realized I’m traveling all day on RD. Hopefully can get lucky online. At least I just need an 11 since I size half up for patent 1s cuz of shields.

All these secured pairs.. where is it from.. if its not a raffle. Secure it to yourself :lol:

Damn resell tanking on these even before the drop. These probably gonna end up like those other fearless women's AJ1's. Which reminds me, gotta return em to Nike on Monday

Back
Top Bottom