Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

I’m not seeing men’s on any FLX app, did something change?

Mens were never on my FLX apps, just GS. Now Foot Locker cancelled my GS reservation. These will be a problem on Saturday. I don't understand why Nike doesn't just push back the release date for everyone until full shipments come in.

The grey sole makes these so much better than the University Blue that just came out. Are the prices going to drop under 500 any time soon or am I destined to pay an absurd price?

CE4C4E71-DA35-4757-8387-B35D7F54C164.png

:rofl: :rofl:

I’ll try my luck with snkrs and the FLX app
I ain’t messing with in store raffles

I haven’t hit on a single FNL online app raffle
There’s no way in hell I would hit on in store raffle

We can complain about it, but WE made it this way.

If you can buy something for $170 and sell it for $400+, why not enter the raffles? If we weren’t willing to pay resell, the raffles wouldn’t be so hard to win. In this economy, the sneaker game is a blessing and feeding families.

You can spend $1k on 5 pair of shoes, resell for double (or more), and use the profits to pay your rent/utilities/car note—and all it takes is a quick trip to the post office.

We complain like the bots are the problem, but it’s actually us.

Just went this morning to my local FinishLine to enter instore raffle. Then I get a call 5 mins ago, saying that they are not doing instore raffle and they are going to put it on the App.. WTF>

Back
Top Bottom