Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

It is so weird because on SNKRS it is still not showing up as a draw when I look at it. looked on my laptop and I also updated the app and there is no mention of a draw on my end. Like somebody already mentioned though, their "regular" drops seem like draws these days anyway.

Anybody could do the mock up of the purple laces tat came with purple court 2.0 with these?

BDBAAF46-FB4B-431A-A1B0-6A7ED545A209.jpeg

EA pairs touched down today!!!!

San Diego finishlines are claiming they’re not getting these at all. Are they cappin :rolleyes
The one by me said they don’t know when their shipment will arrive and call back tomorrow, and it’s gonna be an in-store raffle anyway

they’re all gonna be backdoored

Last edited:
On the previous page it was stated all pairs are supposed to be going on the app after the release on Saturday. Someone who entered one of their in-store raffles was called five mins later saying there will be no in-store raffle/release and they're going on the app for reserve. I'll guess we will see if this happens, should be a fun few days lol.

San Diego finishlines are claiming they’re not getting these at all. Are they cappin :rolleyes

Called FNL here in Albuquerque yesterday and they told me that they were doing an in store raffle. Went there today and was told that corporate told them that they had to do on line raffle and that their shipment was going to be late. So it might be next week.

Judging by the release calendars it doesnt look like FNL, FA,FTL or Champs are releasing these on Saturday at least online that is.

Hopefully I get lucky again and catch a late FNL shipment... but I probably used up all my luck on the last release.

Cmon guys if you got Uni blues, do you really need these? Save some for the rest of us 😂

I think HRs are nicer... but I wasn't gonna pass on UNCs just because I like these more, since it will most likely be an L anyway. They are similar but different enough to own both, I guess...

funny how both these & the turbos years ago would have not sold out instantly, hell I remember storm blues going on sale :lol:

& i still didnt cop them:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom