Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

Just got off the phone with a Finish Line locally, he told me all pairs are going on the app for reservations after this Saturday’s release, company wide. He said he couldn’t give me a date because they haven’t been told one yet, but that’s the corporate mandate. No in store raffles.

yes in-store raffles are botted because you enter on the app for in-store pickup. So the bots spam entries and you just gotta get people to help you pick up. It also helps the bots because for FNL whenever you win, you have the option of adding an alternative pickup person.

Now FNL staff reading their corporate email...
1618347958502.gif

Just got off the phone with a Finish Line locally, he told me all pairs are going on the app for reservations after this Saturday’s release, company wide. He said he couldn’t give me a date because they haven’t been told one yet, but that’s the corporate mandate. No in store raffles.
So they are dropping whatever they got this week on saturday.
Then whatever delayed pairs come in will be on the app?

Just went this morning to my local FinishLine to enter instore raffle. Then I get a call 5 mins ago, saying that they are not doing instore raffle and they are going to put it on the App.. WTF>
That sucks man but at least they called to let you know. Could’ve easily just let it go and you would’ve just assumed you didn’t win

Just called all my Memphis stores. No one will even offer the 1s. Forget which version raffle they won’t be in stock sheesh

I am so glad that I came on here before heading to the mall for the "raffle" at FNL. I missed YCMC's in-store raffle because the one closest to me ended it at 3PM yesterday and some of us actually have to work. LOL My local DTLR are doing the "guaranteed tickets" for their raffle, which probably means their friends and family are all on that list. I really want to #PutInWork and do the in-store raffles for this release, but it seems like such a wishy-washy hot mess.

So JB has pushed release dates back (University Blue 1s) and actually still had some shipments not arrive.

So it’s not like they couldn’t push this RD if stores don’t have their pairs.

I’d say JB actually prefers it this way. Their releases are almost impossible to get and the hype is through the roof. If JB isn’t doing this on purpose, they’re definitely more than happy with the hype around these **** show releases.

They look really nice in that pic, I’m going to need a size 9 without a doubt.

Good sounds like they know what happen with the raging bull release

Back
Top Bottom