Air Jordan 1 High OG “Hyper Royal” - $170

Word on the street is these will hit the FLX app in the near future
Most stores already have GS pairs and are just waiting for men's pairs to come in so they can release them together
Stores in the chicagoland area already sold pairs when picking up for other releases so I'm not sure if they will get them again
Keep a lookout on the FLX apps

Screenshot_20210522-011156_Instagram.jpg

Word on the street is these will hit the FLX app in the near future
Most stores already have GS pairs and are just waiting for men's pairs to come in so they can release them together
Stores in the chicagoland area already sold pairs when picking up for other releases so I'm not sure if they will get them again
Keep a lookout on the FLX apps
Thanks... Since we're on the subject, what's the "word on the street" about the mega millions lotto numbers?
irvin.png

So I purchased a paid for $350 from GOAT & it’s shipping from Hong Kong . I’m not gonna lie I’m a bit worried , I was in HK in 2019 and boy oh boy that small market in the middle of the city was full of counterfeit brands .

2C8D3E1B-2FC9-4C68-A28B-E18F36E3244E.jpeg

So I purchased a paid for $350 from GOAT & it’s shipping from Hong Kong . I’m not gonna lie I’m a bit worried , I was in HK in 2019 and boy oh boy that small market in the middle of the city was full of counterfeit brands .

2C8D3E1B-2FC9-4C68-A28B-E18F36E3244E.jpeg
same here, except mine went through stockx. same exact price as well

I purchased from Goat last Wednesday and the status still says "seller confirmed" I mean aren't they supposed to refund me if the seller doesn't ship within 3 business days?

I purchased from Goat last Wednesday and the status still says "seller confirmed" I mean aren't they supposed to refund me if the seller doesn't ship within 3 business days?
Contact them asap & keep firm in your decision on what you want them to do. Either full refund or find another pair for same price. If they are now cheaper Id personally request my full refund and buy again...

Yes, but they rarely follow this rule. Email them...the CS is usually good, but one time I had to report them to the BBB before I got a response and a refund. Hope you don't have to go through that.

They are backed up/lagging

Order Unc 4’s on the 8th.

Delivery to goat on the 21st and had been stuck in “delivered to goat” since then

They are backed up/lagging

Order Unc 4’s on the 8th.

Delivery to goat on the 21st and had been stuck in “delivered to goat” since then
I get that and I'd understand if goat took them a while to get them to me but the seller hasn't even shipped them to goat so it has less to do with goat and more to do with the seller.

Back
Top Bottom