Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck :lol: :lol:

Nah dog I'm good.  Don't need your luck.

It's no different than when they drop 1 release it's the same procedure with 2 because it takes them 10 seconds to tweet the 2nd link.  By the time that 10 seconds is up and the next link is tweeted, I'll already be waiting in line after being one of the first to click the 1st link.  By the time I add the 2nd link to my cart, I'll be waiting in line for that and more than likely will be able to check out on the first link I add.  Then after I check-out, I'll have the 2nd link in my cart, so I don't have to submit an order with 2 sneakers in my cart. I will do it separately.

I can see this being successful.

looking to scoop these tomorrow on ndc but does anyone know how long do you have till nike removes the shoes from your cart? is it 15 mins? thanks
nthat.gif
just check out ASAP

why would you wait that long?

Glad Toro's drop which I'm not interested in at all. I'm feeling pretty confident in my ability to snatch these.

Also, seems like everyone on here goes with NDC... but I've had some luck on Eastbay. Is the general consensus that NDC is the best option?

Glad Toro's drop which I'm not interested in at all. I'm feeling pretty confident in my ability to snatch these.

Also, seems like everyone on here goes with NDC... but I've had some luck on Eastbay. Is the general consensus that NDC is the best option?
its least stressful of the big 3. eastbay=click fest, fnl=30 second screen of death and won't accept your credit card. Nike just tells you its sold out and move on with your life. 

Tickets for these were sitting at two spots I frequent.  I at first I could'nt ,understand how this could be, but then I remembered those red 4's drop tomorrow, and then it all made sense.

looking to scoop these tomorrow on ndc but does anyone know how long do you have till nike removes the shoes from your cart? is it 15 mins? thanks
nthat.gif
30 minutes. Not sure why it'd take that long but they give you that much time. After 30 min the pairs in carts go to people in line

Waited in line with over 50 people in front of me for guarantee tickets at FTL. Looks like everyone wanted the Toros and I was able to get my pair of Shadows on lock. Now time to try and double up in the morning online.

Last edited:
Anyone feel that the og1 runs big? Im going almost full size down for these and I usually wear 10.5 in Js. Idk

Can someone please pm me the jimmy link? Got shut out at 3 raffles, really bumming. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom