Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
lurkers gonna lurk dont worry we were all lurkers once ,welcome to nt lurker
laugh.gif
 ,those links are no secret my g welcome to the online game 
your right about that, I just learned how to get the FNL links, man I feel stupid 
laugh.gif

eastbay, footlocker, champs ,footaction have a countdown clock till 8am all you have to do is go to the website, they all have the links up 24 hours before the release i never seen anybody ask for those links wow 
laugh.gif

eastbay, footlocker, champs ,footaction have a countdown clock till 8am all you have to do is go to the website, they all have the links up 24 hours before the release i never seen anybody ask for those links wow 
laugh.gif
right now I feel stupid

your right about that, I just learned how to get the FNL links, man I feel stupid 
laugh.gif
Same bro, I was like "I'm a fail". 
laugh.gif

Before whenever I wanted the FNL links I would just come on here and lurk for the link, now I don't have to, was under my nose the entire time lol.

eastbay, footlocker, champs ,footaction have a countdown clock till 8am all you have to do is go to the website, they all have the links up 24 hours before the release i never seen anybody ask for those links wow :lol:

the laziness of some NT'ers never ceases to amaze me.

repped for explaining it for the lazies for future releases.

anybody in NoVA got the plug for these? no stores in the area are gettin em...

Check Craigslist .. Also usually sports zone and DTLRs have them in DC just don't know how they are releasing them or if you would go into DC

Last edited:
I was able to get my size 13 on lock today. I do like these shoes, but I love the leather on my '09's a lot better than these. I'm still happy, because these are complete leather, unlike my '09's. I just wish that the leather was soft like the '09's though. I can't wait to get them in my possession tomorrow, because I want to do a better comparison between the 2.

I'm also happy, because this is the first AJ1 OG colorway that I was actually able to grab. I wish that it was this easy to grab the Royal's and the Black Toes.

Everyone around here is hyped for the 4's,which is good. Got my pair secured 
nthat.gif

Tryin for the 4's online, if I miss out on em no big deal.

I'm at university mall in Tampa as we speak like 80 people here I'm about number 40....lets hope for the best I guess. I'm hearing more toro talk than anything.

I'm at university mall in Tampa as we speak like 80 people here I'm about number 40....lets hope for the best I guess. I'm hearing more toro talk than anything.
^^ dam son i hate that mall **** be gettingtoo crazy there :smh: . hope you get your pair homie

Last edited:
just got my guaranteed ticket. Damn relief I don't have to wake up early. Having the Toro 4s release the same day ended up helping me out. Everyone was after those bad boys.

How are people coming to the conclusion that these Shadows are less popular there for less sought out compared to the Toro 4s?
From page count it looks like the Shadow has more posts than the Toros.

How are people coming to the conclusion that these Shadows are less popular there for less sought out compared to the Toro 4s?

my local HOH and DTLR said most of their calls have been about the toro's...

the shadow's will be in less numbers so they'll still go fast tho...

HOH also said you're only allowed to pick one or the other, you can't cop both the toro's and shadow's... so i dunno...

think most people are going for the toro's...

i'm not that into 'em personally, but these shadow's are a must!

Last edited:
Nt are full of true enthusiasts. Step outside of here and watch the general public take the toro bait. Cant always gauge a shoes popularity by its page count. Black toes hardly had this many pages leading to rd and they imo are much more popular.

Well, NT is not an accurate indicator of the average person's shoe interest as the majority of us are diehards and cop multiple pairs of shoes a month. The average consumer who may only get one pair or two all summer seem to be all game for the Toros that's kinda how I see it. Shadows are a great shoe though. 

Because the line for the 1s had 10 people, while the Toro 4s was 40+ deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom