Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're telling me backpack jimmy want people to wait til 4 am (for me) to try his trash website? no way man haha 
mean.gif

anyone looking for a 7.5? Here in so cal one of the footlockers still has one not reserved. I think my big toe would pop out of the shoe if I tried to sport those.

This is the first time in my NT existence 3/4 of people got their pair before the release date. Good stuff NT.

Just got called for foot action.. Lol late call but got the guaranteed pair of shadows now... No need to camp online

was gonna just go line up at 6am, but are these releasing anywhere online at midnight?

feel free to PM me any info... i'd appreciate it.

I don't really care if lurkers got the link. I just asked for it PM'd in case other people tryna keep it secret because I hadn't seen it yet. Thanks tho.

Really wish I would have copped the royal 1s when I had the chance, now I'll only have the Shadows and Black Toes. :frown:

Good luck to everybody tomorrow. 

I don't really care if lurkers got the link. I just asked for it PM'd in case other people tryna keep it secret because I hadn't seen it yet. Thanks tho.
lurkers gonna lurk dont worry we were all lurkers once ,welcome to nt lurker
laugh.gif
 ,those links are no secret my g welcome to the online game 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom