Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man all sorts of people doubling up in here with wins in raffles and such, hopefully some pairs pop up on NT for good prices (in case I miss out).

These are still sitting on most euro only sites..so much for these being super limited/quick sellers 
laugh.gif
.. seems more people here are interested in the toro 4s

I'm @ expressions, 5th in line. So far I and one other person are here for shadows, the rest are getting toros. Should be an easy cop so far, but no gaurentee until they're in my hands

They really arent selling in Europe, im tempted to wait to see if they get reduced in a few weeks

They really arent selling in Europe, im tempted to wait to see if they get reduced in a few weeks

Few months maybe, not weeks. ndc and footlocker are pretty bad for reducing..but if they have a voucher to pair with another release or summer sale etc.. they will probably sell out by the end of the day in all reality, if you want them buy them now

Is JJ known to sell more than they have in stock and end up refunding? Curious whether I need to stay up and wait for NDC, finishline...

Easssssssssy cop on JJ. 
smokin.gif

I should have an extra pair, so if any of you are still searching in a few days/weeks, I'll let them go. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom