Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
your right about that, I just learned how to get the FNL links, man I feel stupid 
laugh.gif
Same bro, I was like "I'm a fail". 
laugh.gif

Before whenever I wanted the FNL links I would just come on here and lurk for the link, now I don't have to, was under my nose the entire time lol.

This post challenged me to try and find it myself since you guys were saying how easy it was and I was doing the same thing as you. Damn, I really can't believe how easy it is to find them. :rofl: Repped!

It may be a good thing Jordan has 3 releases at the same time...may be a greater shot at getting these as others will be after the 4s/red 1s. I see a lot of people hating on the red 1s but I kinda like em.

Whats up NT? Anyone still awake at the campouts? Specifically Kicks la on Larchmont or Undftd la brea? I got a little contest going for the website im building and wanted to see if any NT’ers specifically at those two locations would like to participate? All you gotta do is follow @bigdeezkicks, ”like” the contest page pic  and comment with your first name, location(kicksla or undftd la brea) First 6 people at each location will receive a free random keychain and 30% off friends and family nike outlet coupon! First location with 6   Im just a local guy from Hollywood with a dream of opening up a full business one day. Thanks NT!!

Champs, nikestore, finishline, or eastbay? Finishline seems the least busy, but you cant enter your card info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom