Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
This.

Let folks forget about these so they can be easy to cop.

Although I know that won't happen.

OG colorway + OG branding = hype beast happy meal

Most don't know that these are an OG colorway. The Nike air branding will be what sells these.

I had to explain to so many people that there are more OG colorways of the jordan 1 than the chi's, breds, and black toes. There's like 30 :lol:

THESE ARE NOT SHADOW GRAYS THEY ARE ACTUALLY COOL GRAYS SMH WASTE OF NIKE AIR

Celtics = Waste

Shadow, or cool grey it's the same thing. They changed all fire red to varsity red, was that a waste of fire red 4s and 5s? Nah.

Unledd they invert the colors or make em south beach galaxy, it's not a waste.

Celtics = Waste

Shadow, or cool grey it's the same thing. They changed all fire red to varsity red, was that a waste of fire red 4s and 5s? Nah.

Unledd they invert the colors or make em south beach galaxy, it's not a waste.
nah homie they are a dark gray like the gorge town mids not a light textured gray

tag swap the Jumpman on my 09' pair with the NA?!?! lol just in case i dont copp these at retail on RD 
happy.gif

Buttery leather and the grey on the toe box, the check and the heel is a smooth, tumbled suede...I can't describe the material but easily one of the better quality releases from JB in a long time but got so slept on. I picked these up on release day in 09 and nobody was checking for these. I'm excited about the rerelease of these but I don't think they'll use the same materials from '09
Idk how i found it... but got the 09's for 100 flat Ds on ebay 2 months after its release date! lol, i guess there were no such thing as a RESELLER in them days
nthat.gif

Idk how i found it... but got the 09's for 100 flat Ds on ebay 2 months after its release date! lol, i guess there were no such thing as a RESELLER in them days:nthat:

Ahh, the good old days when the general sneaker consensus thought every 11 was "a space jam shoe"

saw the GQ pic too and was upset LOL .. i want 0 hype on tehse.. regular black/grey boring shoe right? 

hopefully drops GS as well .. wifee and i LOVE 1s

any pics of em with white laces? always wondered and my old ones got worn to hell so they went bye bye .. never swapped laces (not usually my thing)

And so the pictures of celebs/artists begins...will be on hypebeast/celebrity sneaker stalker pages soon ....
Oh man

Anyone have a list of what else is expected to release in June? Most thought multiple all-star releases would increase their chances of copping royals " WRONG, insert Charlie Murphy gif. Cause they spread out the releases. And I know this isn't a special circumstance as such, I'm just wondering what other " hyped" releases are coming out around this release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom