Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
even though the black toes have more history than these i would cop these over blacktoes anyday..dont kill me everyone

even though the black toes have more history than these i would cop these over blacktoes anyday..dont kill me everyone
this...not for the history, but the fact that id cop these over black toes

Last edited:
All the OG colorway 1's have history. The black/grey 1's are just underrated

Aside from them being OG and produced in 1985 what historical significance do these have? At the time they were just 1 of a few different colorways produced.

All the OG colorway 1's have history. The black/grey 1's are just underrated

Aside from them being OG and produced in 1985 what historical significance do these have? At the time they were just 1 of a few different colorways produced.

*Not few, more like 30 colorways*

Either way, MJ wore the in a certain game/event. And being one of the original lesser known colorways, it's has a nice history to it, it wasn't just some outlet shoe.

Black toes had history, as did every other colorway.

Putting a sneaker above another just because of historical significance instead of what you like makes you a hypebeast.

So if Jordan dropped 50 in a sneaker that makes you want it more?

Either way, MJ wore the in a certain game/event. And being one of the original lesser known colorways, it's has a nice history to it, it wasn't just some outlet shoe.

How many colorways of the 1's did he wear in season? 3? All the others were just colorways that dropped then. Even the black / royals - there isn't any significance to them aside from them being OG. Sometimes a colorway is just a colorway, without any significance attached. But that's just my opinion.

How many colorways of the 1's did he wear in season? 3? All the others were just colorways that dropped then. Even the black / royals - there isn't any significance to them aside from them being OG. Sometimes a colorway is just a colorway, without any significance attached. But that's just my opinion.

Out of game significance, dude.

The Black/Royal Blue 1s were worn by MJ in ads to sell the AJ1. Shadows were worn is a certain game, there is a video in this thread somewhere.

The Black/Royal Blue 1s were worn by MJ in ads to sell the AJ1. Shadows were worn is a certain game, there is a video in this thread somewhere.

I can already envision the ebay listings for these. "Brand new never worn 2013 OG black shadow grey 1's. These are the same ones worn by MJ in a random game. Own a piece of history before they are gone!"

I can already envision the ebay listings for these. "Brand new never worn 2013 OG black shadow grey 1's. These are the same ones worn by MJ in a random game. Own a piece of history before they are gone!"

Popular, they are not. Historical, they are.

If you don't want to look at the history of all of the shoes, and you want to focus on the most popular few. Go ahead.

Jordan wore these in the All-Star Excel game in his rookie year. They werent popular in '09, but that def doesn't mean they won't be eaten up this time around.

^PYS had the 09 Shadows until mid 2011. I copped em sometime in 2010. I forgot them at fam's house in England. I dont ever expect to get em back.....

^^ those are the phat release. The actual shoes have a lighter grey. The color blocking is way less harsh........I love the fact that know one knows about these. Hopefully everyone who TRULY wants these get them

^^ those are the phat release. The actual shoes have a lighter grey. The color blocking is way less harsh........I love the fact that know one knows about these. Hopefully everyone who TRULY wants these get them
wasnt sure so thanks to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom