Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our sneaker app Sneakerology says these drop for $140 on june, 22 2013

This thread also has that same info, though the $140 price tag is a guarantee for every NA retro 1 this year. At least we have a few more NA 1's releasing before these. Some people won't buy multiple color ways and I think any that release soon and sit (cough, Celtics, cough) could be consolation after loads of people miss out on the black toes. I love that they are doing so many OG CW's with Nike Air and stepped up quality. I'd rather have AJ1 highs with 2013 OG treatment than 2009 mids with nice leather. That's just me though and what I like about 1's.

I hope the Celtics sit. Easier for me to cop. I want to be able to walk in at noon and buy my kicks but I'll prolly have to ecamp anyway. I can almost guarantee they won't sit till June tho. No way in hell will they be a consolation prize other than costing less in the aftermarket.

Last edited:
I hope the Celtics sit. Easier for me to cop. I want to be able to walk in at noon and buy my kicks but I'll prolly have to ecamp anyway. I can almost guarantee they won't sit till June tho.

Yeah I thought what's left would be bought up when people missed on Black Toe's, in May. I'm not grabbing the Celtics for at least two weeks when I can use some coupons tho. The PL blk/golds are in that timespan as well and were one that I was saying people could be after and could be their only pair. I love the story behind that shoe/variations of that shoe/conspiracy theories of the OG pair(s) and am glad to add it to the collection in an AJ1 high with Nike Air.

Last edited:
Yah I am passing on the Black and Gold. Can't do more than minimal patent leather.
I think I will try my luck grabbing a pair of the Celtics 1s in store at noon since no one seems to want them.

I'm interested to see how the black wings logo will look with the shoe, that is if they use it. *still crosses fingers for '09 quality*

Good luck on the Celtics, SunshineBlotters. I think you'll come away a happy customer that day. Looks like JB is starting the summer release announcements. Suns 8's got a May 18th RD (same as black toe 1's) and I'm thinking since we've seen so many pics and pairs of the "black grape" 5's that they should get a May-July release date. If we're lucky they will release in June. A lot of the general shoe buying public are feeling that shoe and could detract from these. LOL maybe I'm just being hopeful.

Last edited:
Spot on Grape, I also rather have the I be a high with og treatment than the buttery leather from the 09 pair.

Last edited:
Spot on Grape, I also rather have the I be a high with og treatment than the buttery leather from the 09 pair.

The 09 pair were high too but I'm not being all selective. I'm just glad they're getting a proper retro release

I'd be the happiest consumer imaginable if JB replicated those 09s with a blank heel and a Nike Air tongue. Same buttery materials...luscious. :lol:

Just make it an easy purchase and I'll be good til the Laneys, unless the Lightnings are in fact dropping. Haven't kept up much with JB news of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom