Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had on my DMP Bulls 1 (2009) when I went in and picked up my Shadows and 2 kids waiting for Toros asked me where I got my "Black Toes" :smh:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Some kid thought my boys black toes from the pack were fake cause his tongue was black and his laces were red. I just looked at the kid like.... The fu**

I had on my DMP Bulls 1 (2009) when I went in and picked up my Shadows and 2 kids waiting for Toros asked me where I got my "Black Toes"
mean.gif
from pokemon cards to retro cards

There was 30 people at my spot. Only 4 wanted the 1s. People were looking at me crazy as to why I didn't cop the 4s.

the phats or mids would deff be good beaters
Why I got them. Covers ankle, Black so they go with alot and comfortable.

The only difference is the color swap of black and grey but with greys only most people can't tell the difference. Still nice to have the shadows

There was 30 people at my spot. Only 4 wanted the 1s. People were looking at me crazy as to why I didn't cop the 4s.
crazy ...i grabbed 4 at this mom pop spot 2 for my boy 2 for me to trade down the line....least fav og 1's

got 4 more pair of toros....toros was kinda a frenzy where im at =/ 

Why I got them. Covers ankle, Black so they go with alot and comfortable.

The only difference is the color swap of black and grey but with greys only most people can't tell the difference. Still nice to have the shadows
someones gotta agree with me that these are almost very similar. And with the leather quality, 35 dollars cheaper, and plushness.... to me its a no brainer.

Unless you want to collect the shadows just like memmrobilia . Not royal quality though so im lettin the 2 in my cart still sittin there pass to the next...

I can see it already toro 4s with waxed denim pants. Dudes were looking at my boy like he was a nut for wanting the shadows and only buying the shadows.

Was right on top of the twitter links I open the toro 4s link got my size. The link for the 1s didnt pop up yet, link comes up 1sec later open the damn page took like 10secs to load did that happen to anybody. Wanted to add them both to my cart and get the 20% discount that i had. O well $128 for toro's I ended up paying.
Yeah man, I was trippin. Maybe there was so much traffic from the Toros since they dropped those first that the server we caught crashed. We were done after that. Able to come up on EB late in the 4th tho + that 7% off
nthat.gif

Probably depends on the area, but I agree... toro IVs dropping today made it relatively easier to cop the 1s.

To put it in perspective:

White Grapes - 9 raffles / 1 pair

Black Grapes - 6 raffles / 1 pair

Black Toe 1s - 6 raffles / 1 pair

Shadow 1s - 5 raffles / 3 call backs yesterday.

hope i didnt use up all my raffle luck on this release.

Easy cop from Niketown Chicago. Walked up at 9:30 and got a wristband for an 11 and was checked out by 10. 

You think they would still be the by 2 or 3? Lol long shot
it will be tough but worth a shot. When standing in line,  realized these kids just don't know what time it is. Saying these are like dunks or airforces. The conversations I overheard were comedy.  What size u need?

Last edited:
Got the shaqs and toros but struck out on these...I wanted these the most too...anyone got a Sz 9.5 or 10 for a decent price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom