Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a sz 13 pair on FTL this morning but called my local FTA and they didn't have much of a line so i went up there... got a sz 12 pair (to have a size option), and a 10.5 in the toro's to trade for my size 12...

when i got there tho, there was a line of maybe 15 people, and not a single one b4 me walked out with the shadow greys, they were all there for the toro's, so there was basically a FSR of shadow's still there when i left.

then i walked down to HOH and they still had plenty of shadow's too...

these def got slept on for the toro's... which is ridiculous to me, the shadow's are a OG colorway with NA... they are so necessary...

it will be tough but worth a shot. When standing in line,  realized these kids just don't know what time it is. Saying these are like dunks or airforces. The conversations I overheard were comedy.  What size u need?

Haha I bet

Still looking for a 8.5 or 9

Just walked into foot action and grabbed my second pair. They lied to me all week saying they werent getting them. Bunch of clowns.

I haven't been able to purchase anything online since '88 3s. NDC was my go to and I would never strike out, but now it's always a strike out. I'm gonna stop waking up at 5am and keep paying resell.

i got a sz 13 pair on FTL this morning but called my local FTA and they didn't have much of a line so i went up there... got a sz 12 pair (to have a size option), and a 10.5 in the toro's to trade for my size 12...
when i got there tho, there was a line of maybe 15 people, and not a single one b4 me walked out with the shadow greys, they were all there for the toro's, so there was basically a FSR of shadow's still there when i left.
then i walked down to HOH and they still had plenty of shadow's too...
these def got slept on for the toro's... which is ridiculous to me, the shadow's are a OG colorway with NA... they are so necessary...

THIS (i posted about it earlier when i got home from my Shadow run).
None of the young hypes were even glancing at the Shadows this morning... They had no clue 8)
At the same time, I wasn't surprised at all

Preordered 2 pairs luckily as I struck out online this morning. Called a spot that had gotten some of the 1s like Knicks and Chicagos anddrove the 40 mins to grab mine and one for a friend. 1 paid for retail ain't bad I guess.

Hype for the Toros is crazy, I love 4s but there's no comparison.

Last edited:
Woke up to email conformation from fta ahhh today was a good day. Now time to get my girl a anniversary gift lol

after waiting 4 1/2 hrs (5th in line) and smoked 3 blunts, I was able to get my sz 12! Store employee told me they're the only store in the city carrying the ones and only got 5-8 pairs of shadows and 35 pairs of toros. I and one other person were there for shadows!

Stupid easy pickup thanks to the 4's. Woke up around 10, took my time to get dressed, got some breakfast, and still was able to pick up my 9.5 from the mall. 

Alarm didn't go off so woke up late and missed online this morning. Went to my local mall and waited 10 mins till they opened . They raffled the 4s but fcfs on 1s. Got my one pair. EASIEST copp I've had in a while. Thanks for the 4s for stealing the shine today

View media item 493665

Last edited:
Not so easy at HOH Valley Fair. Moron manager JR told me that 49 of the first 50 would be 4's and they'd have pairs left at noon. Well I was 51 in line early this morning and they only had a 13 left. All the good sizes went to the 20 dudes who camped out in the BoA parking lot since 9 last night.

Very easy release here. Went in to the mall 20 min after opening and 2 stores still have all a lot of sizes still available. Glad the 4s drew the attention away from these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom