Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just left the page at "purchase". I'm waiting at my spot, 6th in line with 4 ahead of me waiting for the Shadows.

I didn't want to risk getting my order cancelled and not getting my extra pair cuz I for damn sure wasn't going to wait anymore.
This decision to not order almost came back to bite me in the ***. Stupid resellers started showing up, a couple of which I'm cool with, and tried to nudge themselves in front of me. They arranged for the kids sitting in front of me to buy pairs, and that I'm cool with, but you're not going to double up by jumping in front of me at the same time. eff that, there weren't any thugs at this line up so I wasn't about to get punked :lol:.

After 1 person successfully skipped ahead of me, I got in. Wanted a 9.5, got a 10, fits me great with my thick socks. Those 4s definitely helped me today since some of the more financially challenged people ahead of me couldn't get both, and went for the more gaudy pair.

Last edited:
I'm glad most people were able to get these.

Because of the IV's these weren't even on peoples radars. I see a lot of other stores were doing FCFS with these also.

leather on these closer to royals or the rttg??

Neither, like the black toes or Knicks

Last edited:
Got mine this morning...was a bit worried at first because there were so many people in front of me. Thank goodness for the Toros.

Most stores in San Francisco are selling the Toro 4 ONLY, no Shadow 1.
So the crowd going for the Shadow 1 are gonan be all in teh same spot.

A few stores got these in the University Mall in Tampa.  Unfortunately, all were sold out by the time I got to the mall at 10:05.

Luckily, my brother was in line at a sneaker boutique up in Montreal, Canada and was able to cop a pair for me!  Phew!

Man sneaker palace hooked me up and I'm from out of state . Asked em about these last night and told me to come back before the store opened. Xlitereally ALL of the children I seen this morning wanted toros. Smh, but better for me.

Really? It's FedEx Courier Service $11.95. Not bad.

Grand Total $156.95

No one wants to pay this? Lol.

END coming in the clutch!!
pimp.gif

Last edited:
entered all my payment info and then got the out of stock message, that site sucks they put two pair in my cart somehow took forever to remove 1 and took like 10 seconds to load each page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom