Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Struck out at my local raffle. Struck out on Ndc, finishline, footlocker. Today my boy randomly called me and said he had a pair for me in store. Happy I got a pair. I wanted these over the 4's.

Picked up my pair this morning from HOH Valley Fair. Struck out online everywhere this morning headed out at around 7 am just to check out the scene and to my surprise only about 15-20 heads just posted in the Parking Lot, guess security didn't let anybody camp out over night. Once everybody got a line situated and they started handing out size cards I ended up with a half size bigger in an 11.5. Judging by the numbers at our HOH these were for limited for us, probably about two Size Runs or little less than that.

View media item 493886
Anyone come from HOH of Serramonte or Valley Fair? They got a sz 10.5 or 11? I called just a bit ago, but no pick up. I was impatient tho, 4 rings is my max.

At the time they were handing out cards for sizes which was around 9 am or so, only sizes they had left were an 7.5-8.5 or 11.5-15. When I got back in line again for the Toro's probably around 10 am or so they only had 13-15.

Anyone looking for sizes 9.5-11 or 13 PM Me might be able to point you in a direction for $200 Shipped

Last edited:
Im glad I cop that sz.9 from Kixsquare for $219 shipped. I wouldve struck out like the othe NA 1's releases

Bay Area folks, call your local Shiekhs and Shoe Palaces, my buddy and I were able to pick up an extra pair of 1's.  They even offered if we wanted a second pair (but shoe place made us buy socks 
mean.gif
). Just walked out of Valley fair 10 min ago. GL
Shoe palace be shady up in the bay area as well?  Thought it was only a Southern California thing.

Congrats to those who copped. Nothing comes easy and a little luck to get these are needed.

I got a size 12 on Eastbay and Toro 4s on FTL. Went to ihop after and went to Footaction to get some socks. Was rocking these

View media item 493891
Employee saw I had them on and said "yo we still got Shadows if you didn't cop"...Instinctively I said. "you guys have a size 12". He went in the back and got them. I felt bad at first 2 pairs. Decided to cancel my Eastbay order and kept these.

View media item 493893View media item 493894

Maaaan appreiciate the info on active athlete! I live down the street from the Wilcrest spot but they were out of my size, so I drove my *** all the down to Cullen to cop these.

Wilcrest smallest size left is 11.5 and Cullen are out of size 9, not sure what else they have or don't but I know they had 8.5 or 9.5 when I was there. My fellow houstoners should head down there if yall still looking. Finally copped a pair of 1s man and retail at that. Feels good lol

View media item 493898

Got mine this morning, skipped the toros though. Can't wait until they get here, need the black toes now, then onto the Breds and maybe see if any other nice 1s come out in og form

Nice pic dut. :smokin I hope those aj1s are getting some wears in instead of just sitting in the closet. They are just to nice to keep ds.

If anyone around columbus ohio needs these let me know i know of a couple stores that have them for retail ill give ya the name.

royal and breds if done the right way take it all.Screw the overhyped black golds.If those were gr we would pick them up on the outlets lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom