Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand why patent leather gets so much hate, but I guess it's an acquired taste. lol I love my Royals though, but a Bred 1 release would take the cake simply because of all the history behind it (and I'm big on black and red). haha

Yo G! I've compared my NA 1's pairs from Shoe Palace to others I have got on Eastbay, Foot Action and a local Mom & Pop shop. They all look the same and I can vouch for their legitimacy. It's just a rumor but everything appears to be on par with the other big box retail pairs I have received.

Walked into my local Foot Locker and copped my pair this afternoon, hassle free. 
happy.gif

i always get a 13 in 1's, but i got a 12 and a 13 in these, cuz i can fit both comfortably, and i wanna have the option...

the only reason i'll stay with the 13 is to comfortably use a wearable shoe tree in them, but in my experience, they don't even really help prevent creasing much in 1's...

what do y'all think tho? do they help your's?

This has been a crazy week. You guys were 100% right about most people wanting the Toro's and not these.

I was going to cop for $200 at SP or GS earlier this week, but my size sold out on both sites. I entered two raffles at Footaction (the one in Inglewood on Century and the one in the Fox Hills mall), but I didn't win either. I drove by my spot at 1 AM after work and saw people camped out, so I didn't even consider going there. I stayed up until 5 AM to cop on NDC/Eastbay/FNL, but I struck out. At 5:30 AM, I said f*** it, and went to sleep. When I woke up around 12:30, I saw all the posts here about stores still having them. I PM'd a NT who posted about a spot in L.A. (s/o to eddiengambino, repped!), but it was pretty far, so I didn't try to go there. So I went to my spot I drove by earlier again and saw some sizes sitting on the shelves (felt like I saw a ghost!). I asked one of the workers for my size, but they didn't have it. The guy ended up calling another store that had my size 8, and then...

...I copped my first pair on NA 1's!

PM me if you're in any of these areas and you need these sizes. I'll tell you where to go. I really don't need to spend any more money, lol.

Hawthorne area (as of about 2:20 PM): two 8.5's, 10.5, 11.5, 12, 13, 14 (box on the size 14 is a little messed up)

Gardena area (as of about 2:40 PM): 8.5, 9, 10.5 (I think?), 13, 14

This has been a crazy week. You guys were 100% right about most people wanting the Toro's and not these.

I was going to cop for $200 at SP or GS earlier this week, but my size sold out on both sites. I entered two raffles at Footaction (the one in Inglewood on Century and the one in the Fox Hills mall), but I didn't win either. I drove by my spot at 1 AM after work and saw people camped out, so I didn't even consider going there. I stayed up until 5 AM to cop on NDC/Eastbay/FNL, but I struck out. At 5:30 AM, I said f*** it, and went to sleep. When I woke up around 12:30, I saw all the posts here about stores still having them. I PM'd a NT who posted about a spot in L.A. (s/o to eddiengambino, repped!), but it was pretty far, so I didn't try to go there. So I went to my spot I drove by earlier again and saw some sizes sitting on the shelves (felt like I saw a ghost!). I asked one of the workers for my size, but they didn't have it. The guy ended up calling another store that had my size 8, and then...

View media item 493971

PM me if you're in any of these areas and you need these sizes. I'll tell you where to go. I really don't need to spend any more money, lol.

Hawthorne area (as of about 2:20 PM): two 8.5's, 10.5, 11.5, 12, 13, 14 (box on the size 14 is a little messed up)

PM'd

just got fronted on a size swap because my leather was all creased up out the box meanwhile the kid trading was reselling to his boy for $240

I'm sick

just want to rock my true size could care less about creases but it was it is I'll post pics up later so the story isnt so biased but w.e man

just got fronted on a size swap because my leather was all creased up out the box meanwhile the kid trading was reselling to his boy for $240

I'm sick

just want to rock my true size could care less about creases but it was it is I'll post pics up later so the story isnt so biased but w.e man
What sizes?

View media item 493971

Glad you got your pair homie

Anyone in the DMV still looking for these, DTLR in PG Plaza still has them.  My boy just got off the phone with a rep and she said they had a good amount left.  Good luck.

I just got back from the mall and got my 8.5 the last one they had and a GS 7.0 for the wife.

Last edited:
I was able to get my size for $121 with tax. (Had a $30 coupon)
I am really happy to have them but one of the shoes came pretty badly creased around the top heel. Anyone else?

View media item 493971

Please check your PM. Thanks!

can't believe these didn't sell out in a bunch of places.. the 4s was really a good distraction

Last edited:
the blk/gold 1 r the nicest 1's to come out this year. If you have them you know what im talking about.
This. 

That thread was too funny at times though, form the guy that drove from texas only to re-sell to everyone being salty about those clover being turned into look-alikes, those things were extremely limited.  Wish I had the proper connects to gey my hands on them.

The Black/Gold 1s were the most limited by far, but not really the nicest. I've seen em in person, don't own them. But I remember when the pics released, no one really cared until they found out they were gonna be extremely limited. Royals>all other 1s this year. 

It's a shame the game cares more about how limited a shoe is than how amazing a shoe is. Black/Gold 1s, over rated, extremely limited, average shoe.

The Black/Gold 1s were the most limited by far, but not really the nicest. I've seen em in person, don't own them. But I remember when the pics released, no one really cared until they found out they were gonna be extremely limited. Royals>all other 1s this year. 

It's a shame the game cares more about how limited a shoe is than how amazing a shoe is. Black/Gold 1s, over rated, extremely limited, average shoe.

Average shoe? No way. That black and gold is just sexy as hell. Super wet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom