Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
royal and breds if done the right way take it all.Screw the overhyped black golds.If those were gr we would pick them up on the outlets lol.

If black golds weren't super limited, they wouldn't on anyones list like the Knicks and Clovers.

I wish people would stop being phony and gushing over them now.

Because the topic still exist, and very few people were hyped for them when they thought they would be as "plentiful" as the other NA I's

The Black/Gold 1s were the most limited by far, but not really the nicest. I've seen em in person, don't own them. But I remember when the pics released, no one really cared until they found out they were gonna be extremely limited. Royals>all other 1s this year. 

It's a shame the game cares more about how limited a shoe is than how amazing a shoe is. Black/Gold 1s, over rated, extremely limited, average shoe.
I agree. If those would have been mass-produced nobody would give two damns about 'em...

the black gold 1s were straight FIRE. I sold my pair(size 9) for $1200! one of the hardest to get releases(if not the hardest) ive ever experienced.

Last edited:
Black/golds a novelty with a matching price tag imo. royals set the standard. shoe of the year. as much as i want breds with the same quality i dont feel like they will. no og 1 has had the same quality as royals. that said, this coming verion of the breds may be the best most true looking retro ever since the originals. that to me is def worth the price of admission. cant wait to put together a royal/bred reunion.

Black/golds a novelty with a matching price tag imo. royals set the standard. shoe of the year. as much as i want breds with the same quality i dont feel like they will. no og 1 has had the same quality as royals. that said, this coming verion of the breds may be the best most true looking retro ever since the originals. that to me is def worth the price of admission. cant wait to put together a royal/bred reunion.

you're talking like royals have premium leather.

they dont
they feel cheap like every other jordan released this year. if you were blind folded and asked to compare two brand new pairs of royals and black toes you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

how do they compare feel and quality wise?
09s quality is as good as i've seen from nike over the past decade- seriously slept on release- soft buttery leather and the most comfortable 1 i have- feels more like a dunk if that makes sense?

2013 retro is solid- truer to the OG release. Glad to have both!

Also these will look good in 25 years- toros will be regretted in 25 days!

Just copped a pair from foot action desert sky mall in phoenix. They said the still had a FSR in the back.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/494048/width/200/height/400[/I'M
Campedout allnight to get my hands on these and then went to work so so tired but it was well worth it.

If black golds weren't super limited, they wouldn't on anyones list like the Knicks and Clovers.

I wish people would stop being phony and gushing over them now.

Because the topic still exist, and very few people were hyped for them when they thought they would be as "plentiful" as the other NA I's
clovers are nice tho. No? just me?

Resellers already want 250 over here in Orlando. My house of hoops only had 28 pairs! Wtf is that?

Check out Men's Closet on West Colonial. I picked up my pair around 6:30pm, you may want to give them a call to check on your size. Not quite sure many people in Orlando know about this place but they always get these releases and their staff is super friendly.

can anybody help me get a size 13. im stuck at work all weekend and cant make it out to any store before they close.
pretty please!!

Last edited:
clovers are nice tho. No? just me?

no.not just you.They were a very nice shoe imo,with a very good execution quality wise.I might be on a limb here,but if jordan 1 was a first time release,not jordan related those might be the best looking color.I KNOW THERE ARE A LOT OF IFS IN THAT SENTENCE,LOL.

My 2 purchases completed for the day.  Overslept this morning, called up local mall in Dallas and had a 9.5 left at 4:30pm.. Lucky lefty!  

can anybody help me get a size 13. im stuck at work all weekend and cant make it out to any store before they close.
pretty please!!
You and me both
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
tried this morning but struck out on all sites. last shoe i was able to cop online was black grapes but that wasnt even on NDC, got lucky *** hell on FNL. NDC used to almost never fail me
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom