Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may go back and get a second pair tomorrow.

It was said here, but I was really shocked to see so many people go after Toro 4's and pass on these. Only one store here (Capsule) had a lineup where the majority of people wanted Shadows. All other stores that had both, most customers were buying TB's.

My friend switched into his right away. :lol:

View media item 494533

Last edited:
Regretting passing on these. There is a Eblens an hour away that has my size but I do not wanna waste my gas. Does Eblens do phone orders?

The glue smell on the Shadows is strong AF. Strong enough to get high off of. I'm gonna have to let these air out by the window tonight.

I noticed that with all if the 1s I copped this year. I remove the insole to put in decreasers and it is the strongest glue scent I've ever experienced from kicks.

Just want to follow up for the other poster about Sneaker Shields in Jordan 1's.---Here is my story on them- should put you in the right direction.

Do I use them? - Yes. I love them. Did it take some getting used too? Hell ya it did. They were a ***** at first but once you figure out which way the need to be trimmed (I trim the fukgazzie outta um on the left and right side) they are great. Creasing in minimal. I find that they still crease towards the edges near my pinky toe but I could care less about that. I don't need perfection, I just want them to not irritate my feet and decrease creasing. So using sneaker shields pretty much boils down to the trimming. If you know what your doing then they are great. As far as removing the insole, I don't completely remove it. I stick my hand inside the shoe towards the front and pull back the insole starting from the front to about halfway back-then stick in the shield and put the insole back to its OG placement. Others have said just "slide" it in..ya you can do that but I have done a before/after and its muchhhh better when you remove them to put in the shield. Hope this helps.

Hi Iam Not if i should Cop or not ... is the Material Really like the royals ? ... If its like the black Toe i Really don't Want to Cop my black Toe from NDC were damaged and looked horrible ... Thanks for you advice !! :smile:

Regretting passing on these. There is a Eblens an hour away that has my size but I do not wanna waste my gas. Does Eblens do phone orders?
Don't think they do. I would ask which one you're speaking of, but don't want you to feel like you're ruining your chances.

Failed online yesterday and hit the local mall up...

Everyone was going crazy for the Toro's and not giving a damn about these...

Left with 2 pairs + 1 Toro...

does anyone know a good replacement lace for 1s? I got some red ones for blk toes but they are slightly more textured looking that I would have liked. I think it's cause the material is more stiff than the laces they come with

For anyone still looking. Size has a UK11,12 for sale.

http://www.size.co.uk/product/jordan-i/096827/

Edit.
Comes out to 166 shipped to US
man ill never buy from size? again

first off, no tracking numbers and no double box

second off, they sent me the wrong order instead of black grapes and have been hella slow on customer service

have had to contact paypal to get my money back

a huge mess

Why would this add salt to the wound?
cause this kid made me go from brooklyn all the way to flushing to deny me cus a couple creases meanwhile he needed the size I had to sell to his boy
mean.gif

he had no intention of wearing so he could at least done me the favor

Last edited:
Yeah 200-220 seems to be a solid ebay price. I dont do ig or cl so cant speak there. Usually thats cheaper due to one on one. Bt's were a slight premium due to the bulls cw. This stands to me as a solid release for fans of 1s. They mix well with anything unlike most colors tthis year. Real satisfying shoe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom