Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Just picked up the last pair from Esplanade Mall here in NOLA, surprised it was sitting up there, wasn't expecting at all to see that.

I wanted a pair of them joints so bad..the numbers on those were stupid limited
out of subject, need some hook up 411 on your avatar man?? 
wink.gif

Maaaan appreiciate the info on active athlete! I live down the street from the Wilcrest spot but they were out of my size, so I drove my *** all the down to Cullen to cop these.

Wilcrest smallest size left is 11.5 and Cullen are out of size 9, not sure what else they have or don't but I know they had 8.5 or 9.5 when I was there. My fellow houstoners should head down there if yall still looking. Finally copped a pair of 1s man and retail at that. Feels good lol

Gl
No problem. Glad you came up.

If anyone missed out on these kicks pm. Im letting them go for retail

Forgot to say they were a size 10.5

Last edited:
semi regret passing on these. it's my favorite color blocking style of the 1s but didn't really want grey at the time, oh well
eyes.gif

Just picked up my pair today and the store still had like 8 pairs left. Every pair I inspected had this creasing on the left shoe which is horrible. My friends pair came like this bought from a different store as well. But since they're going to become beaters, it's okay.

View media item 494879

I can't wait until NDC ships mine. These will probably be my everyday shoe. I've been waiting for a predominately black shoe with either grey or white to wear daily. Might have to throw some different insoles in them though. From what I remember Is are the most comfortable of shoes :lol:.

Last edited:
Still on the lookout for a 13. Struck out online, completely out of touch with the in-store methods and ticket giveaways here in Charlotte. Hope to catch them for retail somewhere.

Just picked up my pair today and the store still had like 8 pairs left. Every pair I inspected had this creasing on the left shoe which is horrible. My friends pair came like this bought from a different store as well. But since they're going to become beaters, it's okay.
Is that a GS?

Just want to follow up for the other poster about Sneaker Shields in Jordan 1's.---Here is my story on them- should put you in the right direction.

Do I use them? - Yes. I love them. Did it take some getting used too? Hell ya it did. They were a ***** at first but once you figure out which way the need to be trimmed (I trim the fukgazzie outta um on the left and right side) they are great. Creasing in minimal. I find that they still crease towards the edges near my pinky toe but I could care less about that. I don't need perfection, I just want them to not irritate my feet and decrease creasing. So using sneaker shields pretty much boils down to the trimming. If you know what your doing then they are great. As far as removing the insole, I don't completely remove it. I stick my hand inside the shoe towards the front and pull back the insole starting from the front to about halfway back-then stick in the shield and put the insole back to its OG placement. Others have said just "slide" it in..ya you can do that but I have done a before/after and its muchhhh better when you remove them to put in the shield. Hope this helps.

i've experimented with trimming them, but i'm curious how you do it, so could you post some pix?

i tried a sneaker shield in these last night around the house, and they prevented the crease in the normal place, but just creased further back, near the laces... still better than the alternative tho.

Last edited:
Thanks to JCurrency89 for hooking me up with a pair at a good price. These are my first pairs of Jordans and Nikes for that matter.

Gives me faith that the sneaker community isn't all resellers trying to make a quick buck.

Thanks to JCurrency89 for hooking me up with a pair at a good price. These are my first pairs of Jordans and Nikes for that matter.

Gives me faith that the sneaker community isn't all resellers trying to make a quick buck.
Congrats, nice pick-up for your first pair,  now leave, run and dont look back. Your wallet will thank you. 

After thinkin I struck out, hit up some local shops while at work.. ended up luckin out on my 11.5.

However, Pairs were sittin at NT Chi all day. Feel bad for those that slept cuz these are NICE.
I wish I lived near Chicago, I'm up by lake county and the ONLY store that had these was HOH in Schaumburg. Had to dishout $215 for my pair cause I didnt win their raffle.

These are straight fire to me.. Can't wait for the BREDs later this year, def gon have to double up on those.

And the black/gold joints were hard as ****, had that old thread goin nuts.
What are the good smaller shops to hit up in Chicago? I live on the north side and only know of St Alfred. 

Congrats, nice pick-up for your first pair,  now leave, run and dont look back. Your wallet will thank you. 

Thanks. I still think the price range for these made-in-china sneakers is kind of ridiculous. Luckily I'm only a fan of a few select Jordan designs, though others have been slowly growing on me... 
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom