Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that all the people who slept on these due to toros being released the same day will eventually come around and start wanting pairs. add to that the blk/reds are coming soon, and youll get the collectors wanting to grab the 1s they slept on in order to have a more complete collection.

im not saying prices r gonna skyrocket or anything but they wont be going any lower than 180-200 on CL, I'd expect to see people asking 220 taking the first 200-210 to come along

This is exactly how it will unfold.

Anybody think these are worth holding on to? Got a 10.5 need a 13 and it's looking slim, figure I may just sit on them for a while for down the road, just wanted an opinion.

does anyone find wearable shoe trees effective for 1's?
I find them to prevent the creases problem is they kill your feet. I remember they made my toes bleed ever since then I just said is it worth preventing creases to make your feet kill? So now I just rock the 1's without them and I think the creases look good in the 1's.

After striking out all day, I pulled the trigger on GS. 50 over but f it.

Proto - the shields work on 1s. I have a pair in my Royals with great results.

I find them to prevent the creases problem is they kill your feet. I remember they made my toes bleed ever since then I just said is it worth preventing creases to make your feet kill? So now I just rock the 1's without them and I think the creases look good in the 1's.
its worth it on limited shoes you want to keep lookin nice for awhile. OR shoes you didnt double/triple on that you really like.

For the people wearing the sneaker shields with their 1s do you take out the insole then place the shields in and put back the insole or just slip the shields in with the insole already in?

For the people wearing the sneaker shields with their 1s do you take out the insole then place the shields in and put back the insole or just slip the shields in with the insole already in?
i think you just slide the sneaker shield in withouth tampering with the insole

i think you just slide the sneaker shield in withouth tampering with the insole
agreed. thats a last ditch effort! especially in these ones, they dont have much inbetween the inner booty and the midsole ( if you have ever taken a midsole off you know how thin they are). and you might wear right through the booty...

Just picked up a pair. These are so nice. IMO shadow > bred and royal.

Good thing Kanye didnt wear these, I probably would not have been able to cop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom