Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can honestly say that these are way more comfortable than my royals. I love the royals to death, but the shadows are barely creasing after almost two full days of wear and the fit is too perfect.

out of subject, need some hook up 411 on your avatar man?? 
wink.gif
Thats the wifey... if it wasnt for her I wouldn't have my shadows.

Dam these were the easiest thing to get after the toro 4s BUT NOW they seem impossible lol Glad I got my pair, working on a size 11 for fellow NTers

Crazy how alot of folks that copped are turning right around selling them smh. I think they are nice guess I'm in the minority oh well keeping mine.

Crazy how alot of folks that copped are turning right around selling them smh. I think they are nice guess I'm in the minority oh well keeping mine.[/quote

What makes you think people are turning around and selling them? There has always been more resellers than those who want to keep them. Don't think anything is different with this release.

Last edited:
I really love these, subtle heat, definitely a shoe i'd give props for if i saw someone else sportin

Crazy how alot of folks that copped are turning right around selling them smh. I think they are nice guess I'm in the minority oh well keeping mine.
maybe they didnt like the quality of the shoe or how they looked even though the shadows are a clean everyday shoe... but i get where youre coming from... unless they are re-sellers like what jg1980 said

resellers make up 80% of the sneaker community.

then there's that other 15% who have to buy multiple pairs

then the actual 5% who buys their pair of sneakers and rocks it like they're just shoes and moves forward with their life.

this last 5% is very scarce and is almost non-existent in the sneaker community.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom