Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
resellers are bums/crumbs ..they're not making any real money
multiple pair buying folks are shallow/greedy ol two of the same shoe buying muhtha-suckas ..yeh let me let this pair sit in a box i miiight rock the other pair oh no no ill use it for trade bait ..LOL.....ridiculousness

that last 5% ...well we exist ..and shoes are something we put on our feet and walk around in ..no shoe trees..no fks giving about creases ..mayyybe spray some repellent on em ..we good

A lot of people buy two pairs. One to rock and one to stock.

Maybe u got some B-Grades
go back in the thread my g the only reason why im saying it was because i seen people complaining as for b grades go back and read and see how  i secure my pairs everytime fam thats a joke right there 

go back in the thread my g the only reason why im saying it was because i seen people complaining as for b grades go back and read and see how  i secure my pairs everytime fam thats a joke right there 

It actually was a joke. Lol..

Nice, I heard Villa sells B-Grades tho
Nice, I heard Villa sells B-Grades tho
laugh.gif
 ok if you say so 

My boy snagged a pair today from Shoe Palace.. I'm waiting on mine from FTL. I compared the leather to my Royals and the leather is better on the Shadows IMO. The heel area is softer on the Royals though.

Do u really think EVERY pair is like that? They made thousands of these. Every other pair ISN'T like your pair.
go back and read a few people said it ,i always enjoy my shoes i never complained about my pair 

Last edited:
i can honestly say that these are way more comfortable than my royals. I love the royals to death, but the shadows are barely creasing after almost two full days of wear and the fit is too perfect.

i noticed this too. the leather is butter soft but barely creases. i wore mine to the taste of chicago today and barely got any creases

Probably going to cop these and customize them into some Black/Reds to avoid the hassle later on

resellers make up 80% of the sneaker community.
then there's that other 15% who have to buy multiple pairs
then the actual 5% who buys their pair of sneakers and rocks it like they're just shoes and moves forward with their life.
this last 5% is very scarce and is almost non-existent in the sneaker community.

resellers are bums/crumbs ..they're not making any real money
multiple pair buying folks are shallow/greedy ol two of the same shoe buying muhtha-suckas ..yeh let me let this pair sit in a box i miiight rock the other pair oh no no ill use it for trade bait ..LOL.....ridiculousness

that last 5% ...well we exist ..and shoes are something we put on our feet and walk around in ..no shoe trees..no fks giving about creases ..mayyybe spray some repellent on em ..we good

I don't know if these are salty tears or just ignorance.
People in the other 95% can also be like the remaining 5%. That last 5% isn't exclusive from the others so I can only laugh at these silly posts. I might be sillier for quoting them though.

Last edited:
I personally like less cushion on the heel area, makes it more nike airish. Also it keeps it cool. All that padding makes my ankles sweat.

m.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/12488/jordan-brand-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og

gs sizes, $154 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom