Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'd rather call them the Banned's because that's what the color way is. They're the Black/Red 1's that NBA banned from Jordan wearing back in 1985.  No need to be calling them another BRED.  Sick of how everyone just wants to use that name because they are too lazy to say Black and Red.  And we pretty much make up our own names for sneakers, the community.  No one else.  At least calling them Banned has history attached to it.

Now on the other hand, calling them Blue Banneds, is quite idiotic. Since those other color ways are/never were "banned" so they don't get that nickname.

Last edited:
I was trying to hunt down a pair at a fair price yesterday, coudn't find anyone with my size.  Managed to grab a pair of blacktoes instead.
nthat.gif

Oh good. It is quite foggy here in San Francisco. Don't see the sun anywhere. White skies.
I am moving to east bay this coming August for graduate school, how do you like the bay? i have only heard great things besides the cost of living is high.

anyone know where I can get a pair online for under 200$ ??

wore these yesterday and need to double up

Anyone that ordered from size? get their shipment yet? or can tell me what carrier they use?

I ask because I have moved since i ordered from them last week and didnt wanna change my paypal delivery address since it was confirmed and didnt wanna get the order cancelled or anything?

guess I could also stake out the old place as well to see if UPS drops it off (since they just leave packages at the door)

Anyone that ordered from size? get their shipment yet? or can tell me what carrier they use?

I ask because I have moved since i ordered from them last week and didnt wanna change my paypal delivery address since it was confirmed and didnt wanna get the order cancelled or anything?

guess I could also stake out the old place as well to see if UPS drops it off (since they just leave packages at the door)
it is going to take at least 3-4 weeks from my experience

good luck trying to get that package if you are using an old address 

USPS usually drops it off

it is going to take at least 3-4 weeks from my experience

good luck trying to get that package if you are using an old address 

USPS usually drops it off
one member said they got theirs in about 6 days. If its USPS then im good because I have changed my address with the Post Office already. UPS is a different story I just didnt wanna F it up and change my address in UPS My Choice if they were to be delivered today. But today is the 3rd business day and I dont expect them to be here that fast. Took about a week when I ordered from SNS before. **and I havent received the notification that a package is coming since its set to alert me the day before and day of.

wish I had a damn tracking number that I could give UPS, I called the guy and gave him my order number but he said that it doesnt look like that particular order number is going to my address or my new one so Im guessing that particular order number exists for multiple. Guess I'll wait it out and see

Last edited:
has anyone gotten their grail status pair(s) in?

they have my size for under 200

are they legit?

Last edited:
one member said they got theirs in about 6 days. If its USPS then im good because I have changed my address with the Post Office already. UPS is a different story I just didnt wanna F it up and change my address in UPS My Choice if they were to be delivered today. But today is the 3rd business day and I dont expect them to be here that fast. Took about a week when I ordered from SNS before. **and I havent received the notification that a package is coming since its set to alert me the day before and day of.

wish I had a damn tracking number that I could give UPS, I called the guy and gave him my order number but he said that it doesnt look like that particular order number is going to my address or my new one so Im guessing that particular order number exists for multiple. Guess I'll wait it out and see

I ordered from size twice and they both arrived around 4 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom